anniversary

Reach has gotten so boring that even new maps won’t make me wanna play again.Anniversary is the same multiplayer just tweeked to be like previous halo titles.I would rather play halo 3 then, seeing as how the maps were so much better than what reach has.I give credit to 343 for doing what should have been done since the beginning but Anniversary can’t hold its own against MW3.Even MW2 & BO’s have a bigger pop than reach.Reach at 10:30pm Eastern time 45,000 players when there’s no school tomorrow and MW2 at 9pm fri eastern time 125,000.So my point is that I am not going to buy anniversary for MM seeing as it is basicly the same as reach just new settings I’m buying it for the campaign and just wait for H4 to play the awesome MM.

> Reach has gotten so boring that even new maps won’t make me wanna play again.Anniversary is the same multiplayer just tweeked to be like previous halo titles.I would rather play halo 3 then, seeing as how the maps were so much better than what reach has.I give credit to 343 for doing what should have been done since the beginning but Anniversary can’t hold its own against MW3.Even MW2 & BO’s have a bigger pop than reach.Reach at 10:30pm Eastern time 45,000 players when there’s no school tomorrow and MW2 at 9pm fri eastern time 125,000.So my point is that I am not going to buy anniversary for MM seeing as it is basicly the same as reach just new settings I’m buying it for the campaign and just wait for H4 to play the awesome MM.

So exactly how does all this fresh “Content” relate to Reach?

lol wait till halo 4 for “fresh MM”…
Let me drop an hint for you. Reach has such diverse MM options its not even funny. If you want to appreciate reach some more, go take a dip in halo 3 BTB or objective. Its lulzy. Reach has so many options, and I know maps may be getting stale, but thats because most of us have played halo reach MM out the wazop.
Do you know about custom games? forge? try that stuff out.

> lol wait till halo 4 for “fresh MM”…
> Let me drop an hint for you. Reach has such diverse MM options its not even funny. If you want to appreciate reach some more, go take a dip in halo 3 BTB or objective. Its lulzy. Reach has so many options, and I know maps may be getting stale, but thats because most of us have played halo reach MM out the wazop.
> Do you know about custom games? forge? try that stuff out.

Are you high?

> Reach has gotten so boring that even new maps won’t make me wanna play again.Anniversary is the same multiplayer just tweeked to be like previous halo titles.I would rather play halo 3 then, seeing as how the maps were so much better than what reach has.I give credit to 343 for doing what should have been done since the beginning but Anniversary can’t hold its own against MW3.Even MW2 & BO’s have a bigger pop than reach.Reach at 10:30pm Eastern time 45,000 players when there’s no school tomorrow and MW2 at 9pm fri eastern time 125,000.So my point is that I am not going to buy anniversary for MM seeing as it is basicly the same as reach just new settings I’m buying it for the campaign and just wait for H4 to play the awesome MM.

Yet people still buy CoD games when all they have are new settings. The easiest to tell that from is MW2 and MW3. Halo CEA is also the same with something similar to new “settings” so you shouldnt buy it.