Anniversary throwback.

Everyone enjoying the anniversary playlist?

> 2535442728180594;1:
> Everyone enjoying the anniversary playlist?

Yes of corse the halo 1 map is awesome!
and the halo ce magnum is OP!

Its good. I just wish the bases on beaver creek had a kill barrier. Those get exploited way too much since its so easy to get onto now.

Aside from cross-mapping nightmares on Hang 'Em High, it’s not bad at all.

> 2533274826044245;3:
> Its good. I just wish the bases on beaver creek had a kill barrier. Those get exploited way too much since its so easy to get onto now.

You mean on top of the bases? Why would they put a kill barrier on those? Those are meant to be climbed on.

Loving it! It’s the best playlist in Halo 5 IMO. I might just look to take a vacation day from work in order to have a full work day available to play it; otherwise, a few sessions here and there never seems like I can get enough of a fill before it sadly gets replaced. I only wish that they’d incorporate Halo 2 into this Anniversary Throwback playlist too. Throw in some classic H2 4v4 community maps with the H2BR and AR or SMG as starting weapons with these modes: Slayer & CTF; plus, maybe Strongholds (aka 3-plot), Oddball, or the custom 1-Flag.

Loving it! Great to have the Halo CE pistol.

This is easily my favorite playlist in Halo 5 right now. I love everything about it.

Reinstalled just to play this. Most fun I’ve had in Halo 5 in a long time.

> 2533274812650916;5:
> > 2533274826044245;3:
> > Its good. I just wish the bases on beaver creek had a kill barrier. Those get exploited way too much since its so easy to get onto now.
>
> You mean on top of the bases? Why would they put a kill barrier on those? Those are meant to be climbed on.

He means without clamber the bases used to be much more difficult to get on top of, making them much more rarely utilised.

How easy it is now was not something the map was built with in mind, and has changed the dynamic of the gameplay.

> 2533274815438810;10:
> > 2533274812650916;5:
> > > 2533274826044245;3:
> > > Its good. I just wish the bases on beaver creek had a kill barrier. Those get exploited way too much since its so easy to get onto now.
> >
> > You mean on top of the bases? Why would they put a kill barrier on those? Those are meant to be climbed on.
>
> He means without clamber the bases used to be much more difficult to get on top of, making them much more rarely utilised.
>
> How easy it is now was not something the map was built with in mind, and has changed the dynamic of the gameplay.

Why is that bad? It’s not like it’s hard to pick off the players on top of them.

> 2533274815438810;10:
> > 2533274812650916;5:
> > > 2533274826044245;3:
> > > Its good. I just wish the bases on beaver creek had a kill barrier. Those get exploited way too much since its so easy to get onto now.
> >
> > You mean on top of the bases? Why would they put a kill barrier on those? Those are meant to be climbed on.
>
> He means without clamber the bases used to be much more difficult to get on top of, making them much more rarely utilised.
>
> How easy it is now was not something the map was built with in mind, and has changed the dynamic of the gameplay.

But it was never difficult, you just had to learn the angle at which to jump, or in the case of blue base, with the rock, it was a direct jump up there. Making intended portions of the map more accessible with the features at hand is a good thing. Trick jumps should be rewarded for things like shortcuts, like from plaza to top gold on Plaza, but should not be a requirement to get to fundamental, key portions of the map.