Anniversary Throwback game types

I did some searching before making my post and couldn’t find an answer to my question. I’m sorry if this has already been asked and I missed it. Where can I download the game types currently used in the Anniversary Throwback playlist?

I don’t know, but can’t you search it in the custom browser, or go into custom games and select your most recent played game type and save it from there?

I’d imagine it’s normal Slayer, but with the CE Magnum as the starting weapon. You can change the starting weapon in the gamemode properties and save it as such.

just change the starting pistol to the CE pistol. 343 was too lazy to even get rid of spartan abilities or sprint

yea i think you just have to change the starting weapon and then you can get the maps from the recent games section.

Thank you for the responses.

> 2533274840836213;4:
> just change the starting pistol to the CE pistol. 343 was too lazy to even get rid of spartan abilities or sprint

If they went through the hassle of creating the playlist, I highly doubt their decision to keep the abilities in was out of “laziness”.

I wish they can add oddball to the throwback, kinda find it boring just playing CTF & Slayer 24/7 on it

And add some more Ce maps so there is some variety

It’s missing today

> 2533274859620752;7:
> > 2533274840836213;4:
> > just change the starting pistol to the CE pistol. 343 was too lazy to even get rid of spartan abilities or sprint
>
> If they went through the hassle of creating the playlist, I highly doubt their decision to keep the abilities in was out of “laziness”.

They were lazier than they were when they made the H3 throwback playlist a couple months ago. That playlist had no sprint, thrust, or spartan abilities and even had H3 style camo and overshield. It felt pretty close to H3 wheras this just felt like Halo 5 with 3 shot pistols on a handful of CE maps

> 2533274840836213;10:
> > 2533274859620752;7:
> > > 2533274840836213;4:
> > > just change the starting pistol to the CE pistol. 343 was too lazy to even get rid of spartan abilities or sprint
> >
> > If they went through the hassle of creating the playlist, I highly doubt their decision to keep the abilities in was out of “laziness”.
>
> They were lazier than they were when they made the H3 throwback playlist a couple months ago. That playlist had no sprint, thrust, or spartan abilities and even had H3 style camo and overshield. It felt pretty close to H3 wheras this just felt like Halo 5 with 3 shot pistols on a handful of CE maps

I don’t think the purpose of the playlist was to perfectly recreate the CE experience; I think it was meant to fix both. It’s certainly not laziness.