Anniversary settings question...

I’m just gonna throw out questions in no particular order.

1 Why is the jump lower. didn’t halo ce have the highest jump out of all the halos?)

2 Why no zero bloom? I’m not an anti-bloom psychopath its just I thought anniversary was supposed to be as close to halo ce as possible.

3 why cant you hold 4 of each nade

… I forgot what else I was going to ask. But yeah I’ve been meaning ask this for a while

1. It’s not the jump height, that’s higher. They increased gravity to improve strafe. 2. Halo CE had spread/bloom, it just didn’t have a visual representation. 3. Because Reach wasn’t built that way. :confused: You’re welcome I guess lol.

Because the multiplayer maps in CEA are based off of the Reach engine and its respective gameplay. Anniversary is the same in the campaign, but online you’re using the tools of Reach.

> I’m just gonna throw out questions in no particular order.
>
> 1 Why is the jump lower. didn’t halo ce have the highest jump out of all the halos?)

CE has the lowest jump height of the Spartans.

> 2 Why no zero bloom? I’m not an anti-bloom psychopath its just I thought anniversary was supposed to be as close to halo ce as possible.

CE had bloom on the Magnum and Assault Rifle. The AR worked similar in bloom function to the H3 and Reach AR, not exact but similar. The Magnum worked very much like the NR does now with its bloom. The big difference is bloom reset quicker between shots and magnetism never lessened.

> 3 why cant you hold 4 of each nade

The rules of the game I suppose. That isn’t a good question per say, but definitely one I cannot fathom logically.

The Assault Rifle and the Pistol both had bloom, but it did not expand the reticle.