Anniversary Pack Still Good?

Is it currently populated? Do several different maps get picked? Is the online for it still good? I’d like to know before I buy it.

Since August 2012, there have only been two playlists for Anniversary maps.

Anniversary Classic which features Beaver Creek, Prisoner, Damnation, Hang 'Em High and Headlong.

Anniversary Firefight which features Installation 04.

Sadly you can’t play Timberlands in the Anniversary playlists, only in other playlists outside of Anniversary (such as Big Team Battle).

Last time I checked, the Anniversary Classic playlist would get 200+ at peak times, and for the gameplay it offers, it is well worth it :slight_smile:

Thanks, sucks for Timberland though…

Also don’t expect to find the maps in other playlists. There aren’t enough people with the DLC to have it show up in anything but the anniversary playlist.

I miss playing on Breakneck and Ridgeline… such good maps.

343 killed Reach and Anniversary, they are merely placeholders in history now so that thee overrated “glory” of Halo 4 may shine.

> 343 killed Reach and Anniversary, they are merely placeholders in history now so that thee overrated “glory” of Halo 4 may shine.

Well, Halo 4 is 343 Industries’ first game, the most recent Halo game, and the one with more players, so obviously Halo 4 is gonna get more attention.

The Anniversary gameplay is awesome, feels like CE

Love the Anniversary DLC. Would definitely recommend.

I still play the DLC often

I typically haunt the Anniversary playlists nearly every night. The population is dead at my usual hours, Big Team has been removed by the 343i tyrants and Firefight is often impossible to play, but I still find myself returning to the 4v4 playlist.

Not to turn this in to ‘one of those threads’, but returning to Reach was the best Halo decision I’ve ever made in regards to Halo 4.

> Thanks, sucks for Timberland though…

I know, I remember when I got my copy of H:CEA I loved Anniversary BTB, and going back to Timberland was a great experience. Then, for some reason, they removed Anniversary BTB. I don’t get why they removed Anniversary BTB, it was a very well populated playlist.

But yes, I absolutely love the Anniversary Map Pack and would recommend it very much!

Damn, I loved Timberland. Meh, so many other good maps. I still hate Breakneck, though. Every five seconds I try to play it on snipers, it’s lag, shoot at a guy, sniped by unrelated guy across the map.

I spent /hundreds/ of hours on Anniversary Mutliplayer. Now it’s beyond neutered and I found Prisoner (I still call it that, heh) good for FFA… That hurt, 343.

> I typically haunt the Anniversary playlists nearly every night. The population is dead at my usual hours, Big Team has been removed by the 343i tyrants and Firefight is often impossible to play, but I still find myself returning to the 4v4 playlist.
>
> Not to turn this in to ‘one of those threads’, but returning to Reach was the best Halo decision I’ve ever made in regards to Halo 4.

I wasn’t a big fan of reach until I played 4.