Anniversary pack 2

I think Halo Anniversary should have a map pack added too it. The only maps that i care for that are coming with Halo CEA are headlong and hang em high the other maps i never really played much. I think they should add a few more Halo 2 maps and maybe some Halo 3 maps since we cant play Halo 2 online anymore i think thats what they should do. Relic and containment are probably 2 of my favourite maps i would like to see the pit and maybe valhalla come back as well. What do you guys think.

I’m pretty sure Frankie said at Halo Fest that if Anniversary sells well and if there is demand for one they might make another map pack. There won’t be any Halo 3 maps though.

> I’m pretty sure Frankie said at Halo Fest that if Anniversary sells well and if there is demand for one they might make another map pack. There won’t be any Halo 3 maps though.

why!!!

> I’m pretty sure Frankie said at Halo Fest that if Anniversary sells well and if there is demand for one they might make another map pack. There won’t be any Halo 3 maps though.

Wow, I hope it does sell well and we all get more map packs. It’s all about the DLC!

> > I’m pretty sure Frankie said at Halo Fest that if Anniversary sells well and if there is demand for one they might make another map pack. There won’t be any Halo 3 maps though.
>
> why!!!

Probably because you can play Halo 3 online still. And I’m pretty sure that the majority enjoyed Halo 2 maps more.

> > I’m pretty sure Frankie said at Halo Fest that if Anniversary sells well and if there is demand for one they might make another map pack. There won’t be any Halo 3 maps though.
>
> why!!!

Because you can still pop in your Halo 3 disc and play the maps online.

if they add Relic to reach I will love reach and play that map SOOO much

> if they add Relic to reach I will love reach and play that map SOOO much

Finally, someone other than I that loves that map.

Also, Terminal, Turf, Containment, and Gemini say hoorah! Backwash too, don’t know why that map was unpopular ;/

You’re listing all my favorite maps. Ditto to Terminal, Containment, infact just give me them all! Halo 2 had the best maps - period!

I think it’d be sweet to have something like a “metropolis” map pack with remakes of Terminal, Turf, District (A halo 2 vista exclusive), and some kind of firefight map, like maybe the courtyard from the Halo 2 Outskirts campaign level? Now there is something that I would gladly pay 800 -Yoink!- points for!

> > > I’m pretty sure Frankie said at Halo Fest that if Anniversary sells well and if there is demand for one they might make another map pack. There won’t be any Halo 3 maps though.
> >
> > why!!!
>
> Because you can still pop in your Halo 3 disc and play the maps online.

But Halo 2 was still online when Halo 3 released with remakes like Last Resort for example.

A “The Pitt” remake would be nice, though.

> > > > I’m pretty sure Frankie said at Halo Fest that if Anniversary sells well and if there is demand for one they might make another map pack. There won’t be any Halo 3 maps though.
> > >
> > > why!!!
> >
> > Because you can still pop in your Halo 3 disc and play the maps online.
>
> But Halo 2 was still online when Halo 3 released with remakes like Last Resort for example.

Yes, but Halo 3 doesn’t have to worry about getting shut down. If 3 goes down, so does Reach. I’m assuming some of those maps were made because they knew Halo 2 would inevitably be shut down.

343 specifically said that they are not putting any maps that are already on the 360 on CEA. Only original Xbox, Halo 1 & 2.

> > > > I’m pretty sure Frankie said at Halo Fest that if Anniversary sells well and if there is demand for one they might make another map pack. There won’t be any Halo 3 maps though.
> > >
> > > why!!!
> >
> > Because you can still pop in your Halo 3 disc and play the maps online.
>
> But Halo 2 was still online when Halo 3 released with remakes like Last Resort for example.

But it isn’t online now. Plus Halo 2 didn’t have all the features Rach and halo 3 have such as Forge and Theatre.

> 343 specifically said that they are not putting any maps that are already on the 360 on CEA. Only original Xbox, Halo 1 & 2.

This is true but an incorrect response in relation to the topic. We’re talking about after Halo CE:A is released. It’s very likely we will see a new classic remake map pack IF CE:A sells well.

However, we won’t see any new remakes for Halo 3. It’s not old enough to warrant such a thing. Ask for that in Halo 4 and i assure you if the demand is great enough, it will happen.

The preorder sales for this game look good, it will be a miracle if it doesn’t sell well. I wonder what 343’s target is for sales, couple of million?

If they do make another map pack I would like to see Terminal from Halo 2 remade. The one with the train running through it. And a remake of Turf would be nice too.

> if they add Relic to reach I will love reach and play that map SOOO much

Hell yeah. And this one too.

The only way I’ll even consider buying a map pack for this game is if it includes all of Reach’s DLC map packs on it as a bonus to whatever CEA maps they do make.

Im getting so tired of this. I want NEW maps. We have ENOUGH remakes. Plus, not all remakes wll play well with Reach, 343i choose the few that would.

Im just getting sick of remakes, we need something NEW. Don’t get me wrong I love that maps they are remaking but…