anniversary flood map pack

wouldn’t it be cool if they made a flood map pack where you could chose a level or map customized for flood survival.

then heres my idea there should be 5 maps where you and at least 16 other people can either be marines or elites . all level start with you being either drop off in a pelican or a covenant drop ship. you go in and find the flood and you survive like in fire fight mode., but you can still customize your classes and your marine or elites looks . the reason i say we should be marines instead of spartans is so if you get infected you turn into a flood,and stay one until your friends kill you so you can respond ,oh and i almost forgot you can customize what type of flood come in each wave

one more thing if you think they should make a game mode in survival that makes you and your team have to search for the flood brain [ like what happend to captain key’s ] and destroy it while surviving wave after wave of flood and then making your way back to your drop ship for evac then please leave comments and bug the hell out of 343 to make this map pack we have to do something fun in the next year so we don’t get bored waiting for halo 4

How about just two firefight one the clssic version and its gametypes and the new flood version minus the infecting part and playing as marines just normal firefight but with flood. Just a simple version nothing else. But i do like the pelican and drop ship spawning at the beginning.

At the very least i would like new firefight maps built around the idea of surviving against flood and making the flood an enemy option for firefight allowing them to infect dead covies from earlier waves.

Im sure we’ll see a flood-firefight map soon enough.

Ya i would love to see flood in firefight it would change things up.

so you bacially want -Yoink!- zombies

i’m ok with this, i don’t like -Yoink!- zombies however i do like firefight and would love a flood orientated one (especially if it was made a >>bit<< confussing like 343GS or the library)

It would be something new and awesome and would definetly make FireFight less boring as it is at times

why not 2 more remastered maps such as lockout and sidewinder and then a flood firefight map? that would be super fun.

if you were interested the “brain thing” is called a proto gravemind.

> the reason i say we should be marines instead of spartans is so if you get infected you turn into a flood,and stay one until your friends kill you so you can respond

*Respawn

So Marines are now the equivalent of Elites in Firefight? Marines have no shields or anything else that makes the Spartans a balanced human version of Elites.

I just have to say that finally some others have the same ideas! I’ve always wanted to see a flood firefight map since ODST came out with the firefight game type. It would be a new twist and probably a lot harder version. Drop “pods” of spores and flood creatures. Flood controlled/altered dropships for outdoor maps. Spores could reanimate dead flood and spartan/marine bodies. (so if you die and respawn, your dead body is now a threat.) Could even mix them in with covenant waves? Ah, so many ideas! I would buy a DLC of this just saying.

People say they want Flood Firefight then complain about having to play The Library.

Pretty much the same thing.

WHERE CAN I BUY THE DAMN FLOOD PACK??? IVE BEEN LOOKING 4 IT 4 A LONG -Yoinked!- TIME AND I STILL CNT FIND IT!!! TELL ME WHERE I CN FIND IT!!

> People say they want Flood Firefight then complain about having to play The Library.
>
> Pretty much the same thing.

Am i the only person who enjoys playing the Library? It’s not even that hard to get through without dying. The only tough part is the last door run to the index.

I REALLY want to see this, a flood variant. If made into BTB it could be awesome! 8 Spartans/Elites/Mix of both vs 8 Flood Marine/Elite. Melee would be the tentacle whip. Or an invasion map with flood. Flood would have to have unlimited sprint though as they appear in the game. No other loadouts though. This would be very entertaining to play, stick in a few randomly spawning carrier forms to make explosions more dangerous.

Add a new map type for firefight - a map born from either the outside part of the level 343 Guilty Spark, or from the grav lift in T&R. Or the control room pyramid from assault on the control room! either the day version or night version from two betrayals. God that would be epic, if there was a firefight map that took place at night! Make it harder to see, make the night vision actually useful in firefight!

I’d love to see it. But sadly, Bsangel has already slammed her foot down on some Flood maps. That’s why in Prisoner we have empty Flood Containment tubes <_< Really BS?