anniversary ffa playlists

what happened to the anniversary playlist where did the ffa go

It has been removed as with many other anniversary playlists due to the August update.

By the way this belongs in either the Matchmaking forums or the Halo Reach forums. thanks

Ummmmm where do u think u are?

> Ummmmm where do u think u are?

The United States of America.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> what happened to the anniversary playlist where did the ffa go

It went away just like the money you paid to play that playlist.

Yep, you’re apparently supposed to buy map pack DLC and games like anniversary to play them only locally or in custom games. I guess matchmaking support was never suggested, implied, nor guaranteed.

And watch what you say they have been warning people,and saying they are calling out people to lock threads about the August Update

> what happened to the anniversary playlist where did the ffa go

Blame 343i, they removed it due to their excuse of low population. I don’t buy their excuse since they mainly want to force people into normal big team which they claim has the dlc but I have been nearly everyday since they messed up the playlists, not once have I seen a single dlc. 343i needs another update to sort this out. Not everyone wants to play forgeworld for the 5th billion time.

It got taken away with the August Update, along with Anniversary BTB, FF Doubles, Squad DLC and Action Sack.

For some reason 343i thinks that it’s okay to take money from people only so they can’t use how they said they could. But thankfully the DLC has been integrated into Matchmaking, but it is VERY hard to find.

You know that really does suck, I was hoping for it when i had bought the DLC recently