anniversary big team

It would be great if 343 would remove TU settings from the anniversary playlist. Anniversary has a different style than vanilla or tu- a style that my friends and I prefer (all players since original halo). TU is in many other playlists- why does it invade this one.

Also…Nothing ticks me off more than the use of cheap AA and I am sick of randoms on both teams using invis. Powerups should just be a pick up.

As in the TU gametypes or remove all TU aspects from the Anniv gametypes in BTB?

The TU gametypes. Keep btb anniversary slayer and add btb anniversary objective types. Right now anniversary classic is the only way to be guarenteed anniversary gametypes with team play.

> The TU gametypes. Keep btb anniversary slayer and add btb anniversary objective types. Right now anniversary classic is the only way to be guarenteed anniversary gametypes with team play.

That would leave no place to regularly play on Ridgeline or Breakneck. They would go the way of other BTB DLC maps: into semi-limbo.

Their anniversary versions would still be available- and the other versions could be placed in reach big team if they are not already in rotation. The maps are not the issue (more of course would be better) but rather that TU gameplay is in anniversary big team

> Their anniversary versions would still be available

I’m not talking about their anniversary variations (Timberland and Headlong); they are essentially very different maps.

> and the other versions could be placed in reach big team if they are not already in rotation.

They are already in the BTB map rotation. That’s my point; like all DLC maps in the BTB playlist, they show up very, very, very rarely. Anniversary BTB is the only place to play on Breakneck and Ridgeline with any regularity.

> The maps are not the issue (more of course would be better) but rather that TU gameplay is in anniversary big team

For you yes; but for some of us, the issue is the maps and how to play on them. Your suggestion affects that.

TU/Ann gameplay affects much more than slight variations in the maps. You could even keep the variants in the rotationbut eliminate the TU gameplay in favor of Ann. I think Hang Em Highs variant is much more balanced than the original… but that isnot my point. TU and Vanilla gameplay have multiple playlists. Ann Big Team should only utilize Ann settings

> TU/Ann gameplay affects much more than slight variations in the maps. You could even keep the variants in the rotationbut eliminate the TU gameplay in favor of Ann. I think Hang Em Highs variant is much more balanced than the original… but that isnot my point. TU and Vanilla gameplay have multiple playlists. Ann Big Team should only utilize Ann settings

I got your point. Unfortunately, you didn’t get mine. I want to play on Ridgeline and Breakneck without Anniversary settings. For all practical purposes, I will not be able to do this if your suggestion is implemented and nothing else is changed. Now if 343i were to also give us a BTB DLC playlist, then that would resolve my concern, and your suggestion would make more sense.

I understand what you want- I am just not validating it. A DLC requirement would be nice for big team or an alternate playlist.