anivERSARY: pISTOL

Do you guys think it shoots a little too slow? or was that part of the title update?

Another thing…bloom is still there…why is it in classic? D:

The game must play a tad bit different than the original cause they changed the code a little–graphics engine on top of original.

For the pistol, based on a side by side comparison of Halo PC and the Anniversary pistols, the firing rate when at full auto is nearly identical.

As for bloom its to represent the bullet spread originally found in CE

The bloom and bullet spread don’t match up very well.

In Halo 1, if you stand a few feet back from an object and fire off a few rounds, they all land in the same spot. Do the same thing in the Anniversary Classic playlist and they are scattered…surely this could be easily fixed with a TU, right?

> The bloom and bullet spread don’t match up very well.
>
> In Halo 1, if you stand a few feet back from an object and fire off a few rounds, they all land in the same spot. Do the same thing in the Anniversary Classic playlist and they are scattered…surely this could be easily fixed with a TU, right?

well heres the thing, a TU costs alot of time, effort and money. Now with Halo 4 supposed to be out around 2012 it’d be alot easier than fixing up a few features in a game that will soon be pushed to the side than substituting that for something already existent.

god its will never play the same people seriously how can you people not that yet?? Its close enough and its bloody good. Now all they have to do is get more play lists in there with no AA"s and life will be great!!

> For the pistol, based on a side by side comparison of Halo PC and the Anniversary pistols, the firing rate when at full auto is nearly identical.
>
> As for bloom its to represent the bullet spread originally found in CE

i haven’t played the multiplayer yet i’ve been working all day. one question, can you shoot before the bloom has reset? if so i will be extremely disappointed.

The Reach Anniversary Pistol doesn’t have as much spread as the CE Pistol.
True story, shoot a wall with a couple shots and see what I mean :wink:

But yes, the Reach Anniversary Pistol is slightly slowed in its ROF. I think its bloom is slightly less than normal. It may be full. Not sure yet. 3-shot and fullauto are also standard.