Animation series comic

Are there coming any more like comic styled movies like headhunter , return i would like to see more of them that follows up the story to halo 5 etc i think it would be a bit cheaper to than full cgi animation but is there any plans on that?

I haven’t heard anything on that myself.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wrong forum. Get out.

> Wrong forum. Get out.

How is this even the wrong forum ? someone woke up on the wrong side today.

I certainly hope there will be. I also hope there’s more stuff like Halo Legends.

I think this could work in this section since iNocturne talks about comic animations leading to Halo 5. Either that or it’s General Discussion. The Monitors will make that choice.

> I certainly hope there will be. I also hope there’s more stuff like Halo Legends.
>
> I think this could work in this section since iNocturne talks about comic animations leading to Halo 5. Either that or it’s General Discussion. The Monitors will make that choice.

I really enjoyed those comic styled films so i hope they plan more, maybe it will be more book lore but i hope they plan something related to the next game.

We’re getting a whole live action TV Show. That will suffice :slight_smile:

EDIT: Also, keep in mind that the comic movies were adaptions of stories from Halo: Evolutions. I don’t know how many adaptable stories they have left (I haven’t read the book myself- I should get to it).

> > I certainly hope there will be. I also hope there’s more stuff like Halo Legends.
> >
> > I think this could work in this section since iNocturne talks about comic animations leading to Halo 5. Either that or it’s General Discussion. The Monitors will make that choice.
>
> I really enjoyed those comic styled films so i hope they plan more, maybe it will be more book lore but i hope they plan something related to the next game.

Yea maybe some blue team action too get us psyched like FuD