Angry Joe Review - Halo 5:Guardians

I agree with most of this opinions. What about you?

oh no

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.

> 2533274832310641;1:
> Halo 5: Guardians Angry Review - YouTube
>
> “Behave yourselves, Halo fanboys. Realize that I critique the game because I love the game; I want it to be better. And if you sit there and suck the game’s -Yoink- all day long and fondle its balls then they’re going to give you the same -Yoink- over and over.”

oh no´es! A guy with an opinion! we have to discuss that!!!

Not sure whether your trying to get at the fact that you agree or disagree.

I haven’t seen the review but if he is mindlessly bashing it, that’s not critiquing, that’s being closed minded and bashing something for no reason. If he has valid points for critizing and explains he’s reason, he’s in the right. If he’s just saying “halo 5 sucks, don’t play,” ignore him.

But I do agree there are blind fanboys who love everything about halo 5 for no reason and blind haters who hate halo 5 for no reason. Every game ever, has some blind fanboys and haters. Not a single game doesn’t

> 2533274837678334;3:
> Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.

Joe is a great reviewer. He really goes deep into the game and is really unbiased. There’s a reason he has millions of followers.

He ranked it fair it could have been better but 343 delayed forge and the rotation in multiplayer sucks , and you should not have to go out side the game to know who blue team is I’m a lore expert and something in this campaign almost past right by me ! I will say he probably might have been impartial but 343 and Microsoft know how to make a game and they need to fix a few things before that 6 every becomes anything Elsa like he said slightly above average!

> 2533274793616507;6:
> > 2533274837678334;3:
> > Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.
>
>
> Joe is a great reviewer. He really goes deep into the game and is really unbiased. There’s a reason he has millions of followers.

I hope that was sarcasm

> 2533274974984138;5:
> Not sure whether your trying to get at the fact that you agree or disagree.
>
> I haven’t seen the review but if he is mindlessly bashing it, that’s not critiquing, that’s being closed minded and bashing something for no reason. If he has valid points for critizing and explains he’s reason, he’s in the right. If he’s just saying “halo 5 sucks, don’t play,” ignore him.
>
> But I do agree there are blind fanboys who love everything about halo 5 for no reason and blind haters who hate halo 5 for no reason. Every game ever, has some blind fanboys and haters. Not a single game doesn’t

Luckily, he’s fair in his review and only harsh when he needs to be. Basically, Halo 5 is good but could be a lot better. Most of us can agree.

> 2533274793616507;6:
> > 2533274837678334;3:
> > Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.
>
>
> Joe is a great reviewer. He really goes deep into the game and is really unbiased. There’s a reason he has millions of followers.

Yeah, because of his rages. (ANGRY Joe)

> 2533274837678334;8:
> > 2533274793616507;6:
> > > 2533274837678334;3:
> > > Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.
> >
> >
> > Joe is a great reviewer. He really goes deep into the game and is really unbiased. There’s a reason he has millions of followers.
>
>
> I hope that was sarcasm

Why would that be sarcasm? It’s true. Lol. I’ve been watching his reviews for years; they’re always spot on. His overall scores aren’t always the best, but the actual reviews themselves are fantastic.

> 2533274837678334;3:
> Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.

At least he can spell better. No offense, guy.

> 2533274793616507;11:
> > 2533274837678334;8:
> > > 2533274793616507;6:
> > > > 2533274837678334;3:
> > > > Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.
> > >
> > >
> > > Joe is a great reviewer. He really goes deep into the game and is really unbiased. There’s a reason he has millions of followers.
> >
> >
> > I hope that was sarcasm
>
>
> Why would that be sarcasm? It’s true. Lol. I’ve been watching his reviews for years; they’re always spot on. His overall scores aren’t always the best, but the actual reviews themselves are fantastic.

Well for starters he goes on about split-screen for, and keeps saying it’s a marketing thing, that they want your freind to buy another xbox. When the reality is split screen would suck (not the split-screen it self) if you have played mcc halo 4 split-screen you should have noticed some severe fps drop. They would only have been worse on halo 5.

> 2687415849090830;10:
> > 2533274793616507;6:
> > > 2533274837678334;3:
> > > Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.
> >
> >
> > Joe is a great reviewer. He really goes deep into the game and is really unbiased. There’s a reason he has millions of followers.
>
>
> Yeah, because of his rages. (ANGRY Joe)

It’s his thing. Yatzhee on Zero Punctuation is also fun to watch, and listen to.

Unique traits used well gather viewers. That’s how it works, I sure do enjoy watching Joe go on a rampage about how awful games are, but he do take up positives as well, and he doesn’t bash every game.

I thought about going to the movies to see the new Godzilla, saw AJ’s review, got second thoughts and verified what AJ said with my nephew who had seen it, and got pretty much the same response.

I trust AJ’s and Yathzee’s reviews far more than any “proffesional” reviewer. Even though Yathzee sometimes skips quite a few things about the game, was disappointed with his Halo 4 review.

> 2533274837678334;13:
> > 2533274793616507;11:
> > > 2533274837678334;8:
> > > > 2533274793616507;6:
> > > > > 2533274837678334;3:
> > > > > Joe is a cancer in the gaming community. I watch some of his videos for entertainment, but they offer nothing in ters of a proffesional review. He’s just a kid that wasn’t scolded by his parents for ascting up.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Joe is a great reviewer. He really goes deep into the game and is really unbiased. There’s a reason he has millions of followers.
> > >
> > >
> > > I hope that was sarcasm
> >
> >
> > Why would that be sarcasm? It’s true. Lol. I’ve been watching his reviews for years; they’re always spot on. His overall scores aren’t always the best, but the actual reviews themselves are fantastic.
>
>
> Well for starters he goes on about split-screen for, and keeps saying it’s a marketing thing, that they want your freind to buy another xbox. When the reality is split screen would suck (not the split-screen it self) if you have played mcc halo 4 split-screen you should have noticed some severe fps drop. They would only have been worse on halo 5.

If you don’t like Joe then why do you keep watching his videos. Just keep giving him views.

> 2533274793616507;6:
> > 2533274837678334;3:
> >
>
>
> Joe is a great reviewer. He really goes deep into the game and is really unbiased. There’s a reason he has millions of followers.

-Yoink!- had a lot of followers as well.

This has been posted already.