Angry about Halo 4? I've got news for you:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame/attack other members or make non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No one gives a single flying -Yoink!- that:

-You aren’t buying the game (You’re probably buying the game)

-You have no faith in 343 (You need someone to blame)

-You want to take a copy of Halo 2, graphically update it, scratch out the number and replace it with a 4 (Yes you do want to do that, wait, maybe without the graphical update)

-You “insert opinion here” (Seriously no one gives a fu#%)

In fact, your opinions…are…

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS…

COMPLETELY WORTHLESS

Hurry, you better get off this thread and whine some more. Don’t let the other children down!

STATE YOUR OPINIONS NICELY

What is my opinion? I’LL DECIDE THAT WHEN I PLAY THE GAME.

EDIT:

A serious note. So many of you are severely disappointing. Even if all of this is real, even if the game were to suck, you still owe 343 your respect and patience. As a developer they are doing their very best to make us happy, and the second some -Yoink!- gets posted you all turn against 343 and make them your enemies. I’m not going to tell you guys to grow up. You won’t.

I’m so excited for Halo 4.

They have to earn my respect. Until then, its open season.

No one gives a -Yoink- about your opinion either than, so why post it. Why the hell would you go on a forum and not want to read people’s opinions? That is honestly the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Why do I owe 343 my respect when they have not designed a new game yet that I have played? They can earn my respect and I do respect the work that they do, but that doesn’t mean I have to like the work they do.

Why are you making multiple threads telling people to shut up?
It’s a forum made for people to post their discomfort/joy with the game. I admit that some people take it too far but making thread after thread will solve nothing.

And your rather feeble attempt at reason isn’t convincing anybody. Come back when your just a tad more rational m’kay?

heres something for you… no elites… the elte community will return to halo 3

Are you kidding me? Microsoft has 343 wrapped around their finger. If Microsoft wants sales they will go down the COD path. They aren’t stupid and they just want money that is fact. They could careless about us. Microsoft no doubt wants a COD game as their own so here it is. Case closed, this game will blow.

> heres something for you… no elites… the elte community will return to halo 3

lmao yeah in your dreams. The minority haters will return to halo 3, just like the minority haters tried to return to halo 2 when halo 3 came out, then they tried to return to halo 3 when reach came out.

Halo 4 will sell millions and hundreds of thousands of people will enjoy it without the people that dont like it.

> Are you kidding me? Microsoft has 343 wrapped around their finger. If Microsoft wants sales they will go down the COD path. They aren’t stupid and they just want money that is fact. They could careless about us. Microsoft no doubt wants a COD game as their own so here it is. Case closed, this game will blow.

Then leave. If people like you are so sure the game will blow and you have no interest in microsoft or 343, then just leave and move on with your life. No matter what you say, your just wasting your time and looking incredibly pathetic by trying to bash microsoft and 343.

Its one thing to discuss your discouragement of the game, but to just shout “MS SUCKS, 343 SUCKS ITS ALL COD” just proves your simple minded.

Do yourself a favor( and this goes for anyone else who is blindly hating with no constructive opinons) and go find another sci fi shooter to play. 343 confirmed no major changes will happen to this game so if you dont like it, leave.

I totally agree. Saying that they are not going to buy Halo 4 and blame 343 for something they do not like, is very annoying.

It’s fine to say that they don’t really like the idea as long as they have some strong explanations. But, when they say that they don’t like the ideas and either not backing it up or making up a poor excuse, is just pathetic.

It gets old and annoying to look if it’s all over the Forum. I’m sorry if you guys think I’m complaining, but I understand where this guy is coming from.