Anders in 1v1

Hay anyone played anybody, but anders in 1v1 since the patch came out. That all who i’ve played and sadly, i’ve lost every time…I play as Ship Master. Trying out several different strats since i’m playing her so many times.

Did she get some buffs this last patch?

No, but AA buffs made it hard to kill her Kodiaks.

well she’s gotten buffed patches ago. her R&D allows her warthogs to be very strong pretty early, as well as her army in general, alongside her super sintenel being very strong. her kodiaks and her hero unit douglas are also strong if used properly

Edit : Unsc > Banished right now (excluding arby), assuming both player are of equal skill. so ship is behind half the leaders already. top 3 right now is forge, arby then anders, followed by all the other unsc leaders, and then the banished. so losing isnt entirely your fault if you fight a good anders or above.

And if you see a forge, just resign.

Yeah majority of their openers are Douglas with marines. Ship Master has such a weak opener no matter which way you go makes it hard to get the upper-hand. I haven’t played 1s in several seasons so I could be a bit rusty of what’s effective nowadays.

In 3s with a team can dominate most matches. Haven’t lately playing with randoms.

I might have to change leaders to win against her in 1v1. The sentinels that move in the circular pattern, are those the ones dropped by the kodiaks? They have been tearing me up. I can beat her to tech 2 but lose map advantage. Get beat.

If I do go various openers, anything that involves ground units gets beat by snipers, marines, Douglas, and then the nightingales start flying in. I have fended off and started to gain the upper hand in the early stage. But once she hits tech 2 with a kodiak locked down; it’s game.

I’ll have to keep trying and test some things out but so far i’m getting overwhelmed on all my initial attempts.

> 2533274907512096;3:
> well she’s gotten buffed patches ago. her R&D allows her warthogs to be very strong pretty early, as well as her army in general, alongside her super sintenel being very strong. her kodiaks and her hero unit douglas are also strong if used properly
>
> Edit : Unsc > Banished right now (excluding arby), assuming both player are of equal skill. so ship is behind half the leaders already. top 3 right now is forge, arby then anders, followed by all the other unsc leaders, and then the banished. so losing isnt entirely your fault if you fight a good anders or above.
>
> And if you see a forge, just resign.

Just seen your edit. Yeah I had the feeling UNSC had an advantage now. I’ll try Jerome out.

> 2533274826396445;5:
> > 2533274907512096;3:
> > well she’s gotten buffed patches ago. her R&D allows her warthogs to be very strong pretty early, as well as her army in general, alongside her super sintenel being very strong. her kodiaks and her hero unit douglas are also strong if used properly
> >
> > Edit : Unsc > Banished right now (excluding arby), assuming both player are of equal skill. so ship is behind half the leaders already. top 3 right now is forge, arby then anders, followed by all the other unsc leaders, and then the banished. so losing isnt entirely your fault if you fight a good anders or above.
> >
> > And if you see a forge, just resign.
>
> Just seen your edit. Yeah I had the feeling UNSC had an advantage now. I’ll try Jerome out.

I’d say he’s directly below anders IMO. good luck to you!

> 2533274907512096;6:
> > 2533274826396445;5:
> > > 2533274907512096;3:
> > > well she’s gotten buffed patches ago. her R&D allows her warthogs to be very strong pretty early, as well as her army in general, alongside her super sintenel being very strong. her kodiaks and her hero unit douglas are also strong if used properly
> > >
> > > Edit : Unsc > Banished right now (excluding arby), assuming both player are of equal skill. so ship is behind half the leaders already. top 3 right now is forge, arby then anders, followed by all the other unsc leaders, and then the banished. so losing isnt entirely your fault if you fight a good anders or above.
> > >
> > > And if you see a forge, just resign.
> >
> > Just seen your edit. Yeah I had the feeling UNSC had an advantage now. I’ll try Jerome out.
>
> I’d say he’s directly below anders IMO. good luck to you!

“1-in-175-Million”

“So you’re saying there is a chance?”

Thanks. A challenge is good. It seems like it will be impossible to win as SM. Jerome might allow me to have a chance lol.