Anders has been nerfed too much IMO

With the massive nerfs to Protector Sentinels’ damage output making them near useless, her early game is basically trashed(you can’t even hit-n-run anymore since they only tickles now and can’t even out run Cutter’s Raid Specialist infantry). Protector Sentinels no longer have any advantage over generic air units, and they even can no longer survive long enough to cast their special ability due to the speed nerf(their special ability has a very short range).

On top of that, her R&D LP (which has always been awful ever since the very beginning) only affect the 3 generic unit upgrades which are used very littile in MP. The really important/useful upgrades(tech levels and unit features) are no affected by R&D.

This makes her most iconic 2 Leader Attributes totally useless. And her 2 damage LPs can be easily avoided and don’t even do much damage. She’s now basically on the same level as Isabel in term of uselessness.

Might I suggest that if you really want to nerf Protector Sentinels, at least buff R&D to it’s former form from HW1: every and all upgrades are affected. And maybe even make base level upgrades also affected. Only in this way can Anders be a truly ‘Teching’ style leader. Right now she’s nothing, her supposed ‘style’ just doesn’t work.

P.S: And plz try to find a way to redeem Isabel somehow if you can. Her continued uselessness really makes me feel bad for her.
P.S.2: If you think you know better, please DO share your details of how to play Anders effectively post-nerf.

She needs buffed I Approve this message

After a few weeks maybe, I’m sorry you feel your leader is UP now but you spent the first few weeks of the game abusing a broken leader, I have no sympathy for you

i dont think so, she remains strong

> 2535408943928144;2:
> She needs buffed I Approve this message

LOL

> 2535408943928144;2:
> She needs buffed I Approve this message

Says the ranked #4 Anders main lmao.

> 2533274831720070;6:
> > 2535408943928144;2:
> > She needs buffed I Approve this message
>
> Says the ranked #4 Anders main lmao.

Surely wished he would come and shed some light but it’s obvious he’s not in the mood. /sadpanda

> 2533274807340992;1:
> With the massive nerfs to Protector Sentinels’ damage output making them near useless, her early game is basically trashed(you can’t even hit-n-run anymore since they only tickles now and can’t even out run Cutter’s Raid Specialist infantry). Protector Sentinels no longer have any advantage over generic air units, and they even can no longer survive long enough to cast their special ability due to the speed nerf(their special ability has a very short range).
> Protectors are still very very strong, both as anti-scout, and general damage. They can still melt bases, and tank armies. They are not great at anti-infantry. Duh. They are now counterable. They do not need a buff. Their main purpose is to allow you to take out tanks without building airpads or barracks for cyclops. This is extremely powerful. If I am a Forge for example, and I have built a tank army and need to beat another tank army, I must lose a Supply Pad or Garage to build Barracks/Air Pad. On top of that, her R&D LP (which has always been awful ever since the very beginning) only affect the 3 generic unit upgrades which are used very littile in MP. The really important/useful upgrades(tech levels and unit features) are no affected by R&D.
>
> Are you aware it also gives turrets shields? And if you want to win battles in late game, those upgrades are VERY useful. If we both go against eachother with an army, and my troops have 30% increase HP and damage, I win. This makes her most iconic 2 Leader Attributes totally useless. And her 2 damage LPs can be easily avoided and don’t even do much damage. She’s now basically on the same level as Isabel in term of uselessness.
>
> Ahahahahahahahahhahahhahaaaaa, wait, you was serious? Sentinel beacon alone is extremely good at breaking any turtle. Might I suggest that if you really want to nerf Protector Sentinels, at least buff R&D to it’s former form from HW1: every and all upgrades are affected. And maybe even make base level upgrades also affected. Only in this way can Anders be a truly ‘Teching’ style leader. Right now she’s nothing, her supposed ‘style’ just doesn’t work.
>
> P.S: And plz try to find a way to redeem Isabel somehow if you can. Her continued uselessness really makes me feel bad for her.
> Isabella is actually pretty good now Forge doesn’t do her job better in every single way. Acc Assembly mixed with ghost in the machine can ruin Banished and their weak infantry armies, and combos very well with the new leader if you’re playing team.

> 2533274847364210;8:
> > 2533274807340992;1:
> > [wall of text]

In hind sight, it might be that I got into the box that sentinels HAS to be a major part of a Anders force. Maybe next time I should try forgoing them completely if the enemy is not making tanks as their main force?

> 2533274807340992;9:
> > 2533274847364210;8:
> > > 2533274807340992;1:
> > > [wall of text]
>
> In hind sight, it might be that I got into the box that sentinels HAS to be a major part of a Anders force. Maybe next time I should try forgoing them completely if the enemy is not making tanks as their main force?

Recommended. They’re not the do all OP unit they were. They now fall into the catagory of everything else really. No one unit is ever an autoinclude in an army, yet Sents and Marines were. That’s over now.

I thought sentinels were tech 1 and don’t require a production building? Isn’t that an advantage over regular air units?

> 2535409667759808;3:
> After a few weeks maybe, I’m sorry you feel your leader is UP now but you spent the first few weeks of the game abusing a broken leader, I have no sympathy for you

Couldn’t have said it better😈

So you’re upset because you can’t mass 100 sentinals and fly in to a base and destroy it in 15 seconds then fly away faster than any other unit in the game? The fact you can build those things for dirt cheap, need zero unit buildings, can just mass them inside any main base, yet you want them to be more powerful? Sentinals should be for support, not your main army. For weeks me and my friend would dread playing against an Anders player because they would do nothing but build sentinals. If you left your base to attack, anders flew in, destroyed base, and you couldn’t even get back in time.

Last night I was attacking anders base and she flew mass sentinals to my base. I had 4 turrets, level 2, all anti air. Shredded all of them. That’s how it should be. Instead of mass building those stupid things, maybe mix it up. I don’t see forge rolling with only grizzlies.

Anders needed a massive nerf because she was ridiculous. As soon as I see someone playing as Anders, me and my buddy rush before they can build a massive army of those cheap things. Anders got what she deserved.

Truth be told I could have gotten to the Champion slot with any leader. I did it with Anders to prove to myself I could. Thats all. It would have been much easier With Kisano,Cutter,Atriox,Forge. But no. I wanted to do it with Anders because i like a challenge. Anders Is underpowered at the top level now And I hope in the next patch they give her something to balance it out. Maybe buff the sentinals vs vehicles/Infiantry. Obviously structure damage is out but I could at least work with that. I struggled vs people I shouldnt have struggled against due to the leader screws. Its almost impossible to kill an atriox scarab. Its hard to take map control at the start. And Vs other UNSC turtling is the only real option and Because there are maps without natural Expos its almost impossible to do so.

I disagree

I disagree also, me and my team mate 2v2 me Forge and Anders wreck ppl. And he still masses armies of sentinels! While I Grizzly/ sniper/ or Cyclops.

She is perfect, not op. Forge can pop out 9 wolverines the moment I see an enemy Sentinel army. and win an engagement for once. Before Anders sentinel armies wrecked everything.

So deal with it. Your favorite leader went from super OP to an above average leader.

Git gud :wink:

> 2535408943928144;14:
> Truth be told I could have gotten to the Champion slot with any leader. I did it with Anders to prove to myself I could. Thats all. It would have been much easier With Kisano,Cutter,Atriox,Forge. But no. I wanted to do it with Anders because i like a challenge. Anders Is underpowered at the top level now And I hope in the next patch they give her something to balance it out. Maybe buff the sentinals vs vehicles/Infiantry. Obviously structure damage is out but I could at least work with that. I struggled vs people I shouldnt have struggled against due to the leader screws. Its almost impossible to kill an atriox scarab. Its hard to take map control at the start. And Vs other UNSC turtling is the only real option and Because there are maps without natural Expos its almost impossible to do so.

They should be effective against infantry and vehicles? So two green types, that sounds incredibly OP.

BTW im talking balance from a 1v1 perspective. Talking about 2v2s and 3v3s doesnt matter here. Anders cant hold her own in 1v1s at the highest level. I love how your going to argue with me when Im the number 1 anders player right now… Real smart…

> 2535408943928144;18:
> BTW im talking balance from a 1v1 perspective. Talking about 2v2s and 3v3s doesnt matter here.

I found your twitch vids on 1v1 with Kodiaks. Can’t believe I forgot about them after that campaign mission, shame on me. What do you suggest for 2v2 and 3v3?

actually they admitted to putting the wrong damage amplifier on the sentinels before, the nerf for them was actually more of a bug fix.