And your winner....HALO 4

lol ign

> lol ign

Everyone knows IGN is most composed of COD fans. Even I find this review shocking. IGN is known for giving COD better reviews then some games.

> lol ign

right?

9.3 ha ha Blops sucks. lol

This looks like at least a renter. Although I won’t be off Halo 4 a while. The new zombie mode looks nice.

> 9.3 ha ha Blops sucks. lol
>
> This looks like at least a renter. Although I won’t be off Halo 4 a while. The new zombie mode looks nice.

For me it’s not even worth a rental

> > 9.3 ha ha Blops sucks. lol
> >
> > This looks like at least a renter. Although I won’t be off Halo 4 a while. The new zombie mode looks nice.
>
> For me it’s not even worth a rental

> 9.3 ha ha Blops sucks. lol
>
> This looks like at least a renter. Although I won’t be off Halo 4 a while. The new zombie mode looks nice.

since when did a 9.3 ever equal a bad game?

> Superzone13 mateus_prado_sousa • 35 minutes ago −
> Keep your sales. I’ll keep my better, more interesting games.
> 88 3 •Share ›
>
> mateus_prado_sousa Superzone13 • 32 minutes ago
> there is a reason for sales
> 11 16 •Share ›
>
> Strangwood mateus_prado_sousa • 27 minutes ago
> Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 will probably have the largest box office numbers this month. So if figures are all you care about, be sure to take time from playing to go watch sparkly vampires.
> 28 •Share ›
>
> mateus_prado_sousa Strangwood • 21 minutes ago
> what have you against Twillight? You should respect people taste

LOL

Saw that coming. I might get BLOPS 2 if my family decides to buy it for me for christmas. Otherwise it’ll never be in my disk tray. I still play guitar hero/rockband. Need to by darksiders 2 borderlands 2 and dishonored still. Plus i have halo 4.

lol IGN…

I wonder how much Treyarch paid for that review :wink:

I wonder how many of your play CoD, i wonder if any of you are any good at it?

75% of every team in halo is -Yoink!- and terrible teammates.

I wonder if any of your opinions would be different if you were good at CoD or had a Team.

Just seems like Blind Opposition to me, clinging to your “favorite” game, cant concede that another game might actually be fun.

(Have Both, ha, get on my level)

Different games. I prefer halo but I’ve played Call of Duty every now and again and enjoyed it. It hate the following that that game has garnered though.

> I wonder how many of your play CoD, i wonder if any of you are any good at it?
>
> 75% of every team in halo is -Yoink!- and terrible teammates.
>
> I wonder if any of your opinions would be different if you were good at CoD or had a Team.
>
> Just seems like Blind Opposition to me, clinging to your “favorite” game, cant concede that another game might actually be fun.
>
> (Have Both, ha, get on my level)

i love halo, and i also happen to love COD, they are different games and offer different experiences. i feel cod is the more forgiving in terms of skill gap, and the main reason i played black ops was because of gungame, god i love me some gun game.
i play the two games for different reasons, i love the halo story and lore and the multiplayer is amazing, i play COD because its mindless fun.

> > > 9.3 ha ha Blops sucks. lol
> > >
> > > This looks like at least a renter. Although I won’t be off Halo 4 a while. The new zombie mode looks nice.
> >
> > For me it’s not even worth a rental

i might buy it to wipe my -Yoink- with in replacement for toilet paper; good thing is that by the time i get done wiping a new one will be out for me to wipe my -Yoink- with the next time i decide to take a dump XD

> I wonder how many of your play CoD, i wonder if any of you are any good at it?
>
>
> I wonder if any of your opinions would be different if you were good at CoD or had a Team.
>
> Just seems like Blind Opposition to me, clinging to your “favorite” game, cant concede that another game might actually be fun.
>

I like COD. But it got boring to me. Ive skimmed footage of blops 2 and im not impressed. There are some new things but nothing really to fork 60$ for. I started my FPS career with halo and its pretty natural for people to stick to what they started with. I’m above average at COD same with halo. My skill isn’t the problem. The problem is that all cod ever offers is new guns and maps and occasionally new features. But it never feels much different.

When i play halo there is always something new/game changing every game. It feels different i have to adapt and make new stratigies. COD i just run around and kill people instantly. COD lives off of DLC halo does not.

I like both COD and halo. But halo is clearly better because more time is invested in it. Also i LOL that you brought skill into the discussion. Typical COD fan reply.

> > > > 9.3 ha ha Blops sucks. lol
> > > >
> > > > This looks like at least a renter. Although I won’t be off Halo 4 a while. The new zombie mode looks nice.
> > >
> > > For me it’s not even worth a rental
>
> i might buy it to wipe my -Yoink!- with in replacement for toilet paper; good thing is that by the time i get done wiping a new one will be out for me to wipe my -Yoink!- with the next time i decide to take a dump XD

have fun with the scrapes and cuts.

>
>
>
>

first of a brain dead monkey with worms for brains could play CoD; pick corner camp, wait for free kill delivery. NO SKILL REQUIRED. second, no one here that is a loyal halo fan would be caught dead playing CoD, so weather or not they would be god at it is irreverent. third, get out of here and go play that pile of recycled -Yoink- you call CoD.

> > 9.3 ha ha Blops sucks. lol
> >
> > This looks like at least a renter. Although I won’t be off Halo 4 a while. The new zombie mode looks nice.
>
> since when did a 9.3 ever equal a bad game?

It isn’t. Many users on here feel the need to blindly hate on something just to fit into the community.

lol 9.3? game is so bad omg! lolol wow COD dis iz a whole knew lowww