And we still get kicked

You want to know a funny fact?

We still get kicked out of the game… Instead of really fixing the problems complete - no, a new leader will come.
The patch made that game playable but it still sucks to play and get kicked after ten minutes.

In general, I play very often vs the AI and the relly funny thing about that is, that from my (I think I have now 61 lost matchs) that about 48 matches are only a loose because I was kicked out of the game or a teammate that got kicked.

Really - 343/CA. FIX your things… Or why did I give you my money for that game?
Halo 5 - really less content from the beginning (wow - free content for a year but still no motivation for playing it)
Halo Wars 2 - good game but sucks in all ways of connection and balancing (maybe you should test it first?)

If Halo Wars 2 is running on servers - how about European Servers? I mean you have -Yoink!- in the back so money shouldn`t be a problem. Even EA has EU servers.

I hope Halo 6 will be a disaster free Halo… Five minutes of writing this thread and my screen is still frozen… Thanks for - err nothing at that moment? ANd thnks for a new lost.

JUST.FIX.IT!

all games have their issues, I’ve played halo wars from early access and I’ve had my game freeze twice. Wen it happened I just restarted halo wars 2. it didn’t recur, now I’m not trying o run you down, but if your having serious issues with the game it could be at the fault of your own stuff. Are you Xbox or pc, because if pc I can somewhat understand but I don’t have a pc so I’m unsure. As for Xbox I don’t have the best internet ever and I have yet to be drooped or experience major lag

This is a thread for halo wars 2 not halo 5 they are made by different people. Now it seems like your just tryin to troll. If you’ve been dropped that frequently check your internet, see if you have an intermitancy or packet loss. I had a similar issue with other games at one time and I thought it was the game, turns out it was my internet shutting itself

> 2533274867382575;2:
> all games have their issues, I’ve played halo wars from early access and I’ve had my game freeze twice. Wen it happened I just restarted halo wars 2. it didn’t recur, now I’m not trying o run you down, but if your having serious issues with the game it could be at the fault of your own stuff. Are you Xbox or pc, because if pc I can somewhat understand but I don’t have a pc so I’m unsure. As for Xbox I don’t have the best internet ever and I have yet to be drooped or experience major lag
>
> This is a thread for halo wars 2 not halo 5 they are made by different people. Now it seems like your just tryin to troll. If you’ve been dropped that frequently check your internet, see if you have an intermitancy or packet loss. I had a similar issue with other games at one time and I thought it was the game, turns out it was my internet shutting itself

Not really tring to troll because I mean that seriously.

I have an xbox one and - by the way - I`m not speaking just for me. A lot of people still got the same problems.

Neraly all other games are running on my console just HW2 make problems like I said.