And the other topics?

Hi, can you answer me a question?
Why when i go to all forums and saw featured topics the only topics that appear are those of Halo 5?
And the others? because if i do a topic of other theme you can’t see them.

> 2535407463625298;1:
> Hi, can you answer me a question?
> Why when i go to all forums and saw featured topics the only topics that appear are those of Halo 5?
> And the others? because if i do a topic of other theme you can’t see them.

The featured topics are hand selected by 343 to promote discussion. If you click on the appropriate section “Halo 5” “General Discussion” etc. There are plenty of topics to find and discuss and people can still see thread you create in a specific area.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2535407463625298;1:
> > Hi, can you answer me a question?
> > Why when i go to all forums and saw featured topics the only topics that appear are those of Halo 5?
> > And the others? because if i do a topic of other theme you can’t see them.
>
> The featured topics are hand selected by 343 to promote discussion. If you click on the appropriate section “Halo 5” “General Discussion” etc. There are plenty of topics to find and discuss and people can still see thread you create in a specific area.

Ok thanks and sorry i’m some new in this :slight_smile:

> 2535407463625298;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2535407463625298;1:
> > > Hi, can you answer me a question?
> > > Why when i go to all forums and saw featured topics the only topics that appear are those of Halo 5?
> > > And the others? because if i do a topic of other theme you can’t see them.
> >
> > The featured topics are hand selected by 343 to promote discussion. If you click on the appropriate section “Halo 5” “General Discussion” etc. There are plenty of topics to find and discuss and people can still see thread you create in a specific area.
>
> Ok thanks and sorry i’m some new in this :slight_smile:

It’s fine. If you have questions about the forum, feel free to send me a PM and I’ll try to help.