And I thought Reach had good spark effects

Wow, those spark effects in the new sound comparison video are amazing. The new sounds are amazing. The game looks and sounds amazing! You’re doing a very spectacular job so far 343; Halo Anniversary is looking faithful and innovative at the same time. Anybody else agree?

yeaa i -Yoink- my pants when i was hearing the sounds, they are so epic, gave me an ear -Yoink!-

Yeahhhh!!! I love how the shotgun sounds! Especially when it is being shot into the side of the forerunner structure on Guilty Spark with the sparks flying off like you said. Best particle effects I’ve seen in a Halo game.

They were amazing! But i think they were stalling because they could have shown the sniper rifle!

i freaked out when i saw the Plasma pistol. I dont remember it beng so dull originally. lol now it has … iron sights? lol

> i freaked out when i saw the Plasma pistol. I dont remember it beng so dull originally. lol now it has … iron sights? lol

Reach’s PP has Iron Sights. I kinda wish they’d take it off though. It doesn’t feel like a Covy weapon.

I’ve gotta say, the sticky grenade absolutely blew my mind! Both the sounds and the graphics and animation were absolutely amazing!

> I’ve gotta say, the sticky grenade absolutely blew my mind! Both the sounds and the graphics and animation were absolutely amazing!

I agree. I liked the sizzle sound at the end. I thought it was great.