And I bid adieu

Up until recently I’ve found the game okay, but when you get into a match where the other teams secondary weapon is a bolt shot and one of their team mates rushes for the sword (and succeeds) and then they just camp with Promethean vision in one area, not leaving that area so you have to go in to try and get a kill. It’s kinda sad. So, I think I’m done with Halo for awhile, and I’m sure some of you are like “Oh they’re losing one player it’s no big deal to them,” Well, you’re right, and I don’t care that you are, this is for me to get into other games and not be fixated on Halo. I’d love to try “Assassins Creed” or “BioShock” stuff like that, you know?
So today I bid adieu to Halo for awhile. See you guys online sometime in the future.

Far Cry 3 is apearently the way to go :D.

and wait up, ill probably join you…

yea people like that are honestly ruining the game for many people.
using the cheapest methods to play a game.

> Far Cry 3 is apearently the way to go :D.
>
> and wait up, ill probably join you…

Glad I’m not alone.

Sorry to hear that you’re not enjoying Halo 4, but thank you for being civil about it when posting here. One of the Halo Bulletins has implied that a balancing TU may be in the works. Might be worthwhile to come back if one gets released. :\

Btw, have you tried the Crimson DLC playlist? Wreckage and Shatter are among the larger and more vehicle-friendly maps in the game, but they’re also very well-segmented. A lot of the cheap tactics – Boltshot corner-camping, camo-sniping, and the like – are less viable on those maps. If you already have the map pass (or took advantage of the free map glitch), you could give that playlist a try.

> Far Cry 3 is apearently the way to go :D.
>
> and wait up, ill probably join you…

Ill just say that the entire campaign is great up until the very end, its inconsistent with the characters motives at that point(depending on the choice). thats all ill say on that.

theres not a better rush in a game this year than trying to take out an enemy camp and getting tackled and mauled by a tiger.

> Sorry to hear that you’re not enjoying Halo 4, but thank you for being civil about it when posting here. One of the Halo Bulletins has implied that a balancing TU may be in the works. Might be worthwhile to come back if one gets released. :
>
> Btw, have you tried the Crimson DLC playlist? Wreckage and Shatter are among the larger and more vehicle-friendly maps in the game, but they’re also very well-segmented. A lot of the cheap tactics – Boltshot corner-camping, camo-sniping, and the like – are less viable on those maps. If you already have the map pass (or took advantage of the free map glitch), you could give that playlist a try.

Yes I got the limited edition and got the playlist when it came out.
I do enjoy the maps, really, but I’m more into 8v8 not 6v6.
I must say these maps were designed quite well, I did have problems here there where I was stuck into tight spaces and what not, but that’s about it.

Oh and one other thing that bothers me, betrayals. On one of the new maps (Shatter I think)I was on my way to capture the flag, flag in one hand magnum in the other. While heading up the ramp on our teams base a team mate came out from behind a corner and used his boltshot to kill me and capture the flag himself.
This really irks me and I believe that’s not the first time that has happened with in the match. I’d love for 343i to put friendly fire off in ALL gametypes and playlist.

im already back on halo 3 =\
wish halo 2 servers were up =\

also to the guy above me.
who cares, you won the game lol. i do that stuff all time and i expect ppl to do it back to me. its all in good fun

Because no one ever camped with shotguns, rockets or snipers before Halo 4…

> Because no one ever camped with shotguns, rockets or snipers before Halo 4…

Obviously they did, but with the help of Promethean vision, it’s 10X harder to kill them.

> > Because no one ever camped with shotguns, rockets or snipers before Halo 4…
>
> Obviously they did, but with the help of Promethean vision, it’s 10X harder to kill them.

Good point. Vision doesn’t do much more than radar does when you’re on-the-go, but I can see how it’d be so much more effective when camping.