And for my fourth specialization...

I chose Rogue. I chose it only because of the visor color, nothing more.
Already completed Pioneer, Tracker, and Engineer.
Which specializations have you guys gone through so far and why?

WHAT!!
im only level 38 :S

Wish i could play the game as much as you do lol.

I did Operator first, but that’s before I realized that everyone gets Operator. I bought the LE and thought I was special T_T

Now I’m on Pioneer, purely for the extra XP. Then I’ll probably go into Pathfinder for the AR skin (even though it looks terrible).

Also, anyone else totally dissatisfied with the specialization perks? They seem totally pointless, especially the one that lets you see incoming ordnance. Is that really worth wasting a slot?

Still on my first one, Wetwork. Holy -Yoink-, OP, do you do anything other than play Halo 4?

On a semi-related note, does anyone know when non-LE buyers will gain access to the other specializations? Because I’m halfway through Wetwork already and Operator doesn’t appeal to me.

What happens if you reach level 70 but are a non LE edition? I am 55 right now…

> I did Operator first, but that’s before I realized that everyone gets Operator. I bought the LE and thought I was special T_T
>
> Now I’m on Pioneer, purely for the extra XP. Then I’ll probably go into Pathfinder for the AR skin (even though it looks terrible).
>
> Also, anyone else totally dissatisfied with the specialization perks? They seem totally pointless, especially the one that lets you see incoming ordnance. Is that really worth wasting a slot?

There meant to augment your play style. Some people go for the power weapons on the map so pathfinder would be their’s. You have the vehicle specializations for people who always run them which makes them a lot better. I think it just depends on the way you actually play. Rogue would be for people who like to be by themselves.

If you are level 70 you cannot choose another specialization seriously this game sucks a lot :frowning:

How much Mountain Dew do you drink? o___o

I’m on my first, Pioneer.

I’ve done Pathfinder so far and currently doing Pioneer, Pathfinder can be very helpful when on vehicle turrets, (You ever had that when you read a word so many times you think wtf is that? doesn’t seem right…anyway…) and when carrying a turret, with the extra speed, if used right, can turn you into a beast! I’m probably going to choose engineer next, the helmet looks quite cool, plus the mod will be helpful while trying to earn my perfection commendations so I know what weapons are about to be available to me. I think after engineer i’ll be going for wetwork for the stealth then operator for the vehicle driving. Not sure what i’ll choose after that though.

> If you are level 70 you cannot choose another specialization seriously this game sucks a lot :frowning:

You can.
Microsoft is enabling it to standard edition users in a few days.

> What happens if you reach level 70 but are a non LE edition? I am 55 right now…

> If you are level 70 you cannot choose another specialization seriously this game sucks a lot :frowning:

If you have played the game before the 20th (which you obviously have) you will receive an email on the 20th with a download code. That code will give you the remaining 6 specializations.

Is this true or are you just saying that because you don’t like the game and want another chance to bash…

Would you just stop ranking up or getting exp?

Wow level 81… I don’t get how you got such a high experience level so fast.

> > If you are level 70 you cannot choose another specialization seriously this game sucks a lot :frowning:
>
> Is this true or are you just saying that because you don’t like the game and want another chance to bash…
>
> Would you just stop ranking up or getting exp?

I can’t get exp or choose another specialization (with normal edition) you can see on my service record