"Ancient Evil"

I have some thoughts of what this Ancient Evil is.

FORERUNNERS
So the Forerunners are probably going to make an appearance in Halo 4 for a couple of reasons.

1. The terminals from Halo CEA have hints of what Halo 4 is going to be like. And in most of the terminals, 343 Guilt Spark keeps on mentioning different Forerunner names like The Didact, The Librarian, and the Prometheans which were the highest warrior classed Forerunners in the Forerunner army. Why is Guilty Spark mentioning all these Forerunner names? Probably because they will be in Halo 4.
  2. Forerunner Vision. Where would Master Chief get such an Armor Ability if there are no Forerunners?
  3. Requiem has Forerunner structures that seem to still be “alive”. Forerunners probably still inhabit these structures.
  4. Requiem is a Shield World. I know that Medicant Bias told the Flood where all the Shield World are but the Forerunners activated the Halo rings so the Flood might not have had enough time o destroy them all. If Forerunners were inside the Shield World then they probably survived the extinction of the Forerunners.
    Now IF the Forerunners are in Halo 4, they are probably not going to like how the humans are on their planet because of what happened in 100,00 B.C.E. (Human-Forerunner War) So it seems like that the Forerunners don’t have a nice history with the humans BUT they could also be allies because the Forerunners found out why the humans started the war. It’s because the Flood were also fighting the humans at the time so thats why the humans were taking the Forerunner’s plants. Forerunners will probably make an appearance in Halo 4 either as enemies, allies, or both.

ANCIENT HUMANS
Ancient Humans from about 100,000 B.C.E. could also be in Halo 4 and be the Ancient Evil. Remember the animation sequence?
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NagdlwQ6ZqE
The purple guy looks like he’s attacking modern humans. The scout helmet that the orange dude is wearing could possibly indicate that he is a marine or Spartan IV. Purple is possibly an Ancient Human, being Tier 1 they could probably do all the things that purple is doing. Ancient Humans got hold of Precursor Tech, which is Tier 0, the highest tier. Could purple possibly be an Ancient Human? And if so, he seems to be an enemy against the modern humans. The Ancient Humans are supposed to be gone because after losing the Forerunner-Human War, the Forerunners degraded them to Tier 7 (Cave men). But who knows. Maybe the Librarian changed some back to Tier 1. Possible Ancient Evil?

PRECURSORS
Remember the Concept Art Trailer?
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKmu2yn3Fk
At the end it looks like a Precursor, or to be more specific, it looks like the Timeless One. Only the Timeless One’s physical features were explained. All the Precursors are supposed to be dead even the Timeless One. They were all killed by the Forerunners because the Forerunners wanted to control the Mantle and didn’t want any race that exceeds them Tier-wise. The Precursors are the highest Tier though. They can’t just die like that. And if Precursors aren’t their then what’s the creature at the end of the Concept Art Trailer. If they do return then they will most definitely be enemies, maybe the Ancient Evil.

I don’t expect everybody to read all of this but I just wanted to get my thoughts out. Thanks.

You do know that video of the purple guy was a throwaway concept done by Nathan Walpole right? In other words, it doesn’t matter.

> You do know that video of the purple guy was a throwaway concept done by Nathan Walpole right? In other words, it doesn’t matter.

Didn’t 343 say that that this scene was in Halo 4 like a year ago?

No, they never said that. Nathan Walpole’s site, “One of many sample and <mark>‘throwaway’</mark> ideas as story and direction on the project developed, matured and changed.”

To be honest I think the precursors submitted to the flood.

this also belongs in the universe section