Anatomically correct life-size elite statues?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I would pay good money for these, especially if it had removable armor. 343, since you own the halo franchise now, would you ever consider making these? I know they’d be expensive to produce, but you’d be surprised at how many people would rush to buy these. An anatomically correct elite statue would provide me with years of satisfaction. You could even add a few vibrating bullets and a speaker to simulate the sound of a Sanghieli warrior’s cry of victory!

-MMJ

Wow

This is gonna sound crazy… Why not make one yourself? There are tons of guides on how to create things such as your own replica weapons, and armor. Why not create the statue yourself?

I don’t have enough time. I have to work almost 10 hours every day to pay my bills. That’s all the more reason I need a personal stress reliever. I can’t think of any better way than to come home to my personal sanghieli warrior to keep me company in the night.

I had something for this…

Tex: Huh… Wha… Oh excu… erm… Yeah, I-I was just admiring his-his alien… muscle structure…

Tucker: yeah one particular part of his muscle structure…

Caboose: you told me it was another arm :frowning:

Elite: garrrr!

I doubt that many people would buy these… I mean, can you imagine how much it would cost? A few thousand dollars, at least!

> I doubt that many people would buy these… I mean, can you imagine how much it would cost? A few thousand dollars, at least!

I know at least 100 people who would buy them.

> I doubt that many people would buy these… I mean, can you imagine how much it would cost? A few thousand dollars, at least!

For that much money you could hire a “special friend” who is into cosplay.

> > I doubt that many people would buy these… I mean, can you imagine how much it would cost? A few thousand dollars, at least!
>
> I know at least 100 people who would buy them.

You could always commission an artist to make one. I know there are tons of people on Deviant art who would take you up on the offer.

Heck for a few thousand dollars I’ll go, “Wort Wort Wort!” while you paddle me with a plastic energy sword.