analyze and other kinect features

I can’t figure out how it works. I can reload and throw grenades and when I say analyze it seems to go into almost a thermal image mode. I look at things that are hightlighted for the duration of the mode but it doesn’t seem to do anything. I tried to go to the library in the menus but it says something about needing Kinect. I can’t navagate any menus which I suspect is in the library and terminal menus only. I have tried the Kinect Tuner but it will only allow me to calibrate. The other 2 features in the Tuner won’t let me do anything. Help would be appreciate it.

In the thermal mode, you have to say scan.

I had the same problem lol

TBH i don’t remember seeing or reading anything on how to use it, other then one of the Vidocs that 343 released, but not everybody is going to see those.

> In the thermal mode, you have to say scan.
>
> I had the same problem lol
>
> TBH i don’t remember seeing or reading anything on how to use it, other then one of the Vidocs that 343 released, but not everybody is going to see those.

LOL is right. Thanks for the help. I tried saying different thinks while in the thermal mode but not the obvious “scan”. Thanks again and more people should be like you on the forums.