An urgent question for those who beat Halo 4!

Is the Halo Theme in the campaign at all?
The song that goes “Dun dun dun DAAAA… Dun dun dun DAAAA… Dun dun dun DAAAA…”
Is the full theme in the game? Is a remix of the Theme in the game? Is it orchestra, dubstep, electronic, jazz? Is at least a small part of the theme in the game? Is it during gameplay or cutscenes? I need to know, thank you!

This question only applies to those who thoroughly beat the campaign and saw all the cutscenes.

When I say Halo Theme, I mean this song:

I am not just refering to the monk chant, I am refering to the actual piece of music that goes “Dun dun dun DAAAA… Dun dun dun DAAAA… Dun dun dun DAAAA…”

Never Forget from Halo 3 is in the end credits… but thats the only original Marty song in the game as far as I can tell.

I saw the first cutscene in the game, and it had Marty music, it was the same music used in the first Halo game, in the opening scene when the camera zoomed into the PoA. But did you beat the campaign? I need to know if the Halo Theme is in the game, or I will die!

> I saw the first cutscene in the game, and it had Marty music, it was the same music used in the first Halo game, in the opening scene when the camera zoomed into the PoA. But did you beat the campaign? I need to know if the Halo Theme is in the game, or I will die!

Though I didn’t hear the exact song, there’s a segment of the song “117” that is an homage to that theme. That plays a couple of times in the campaign.

Yes In mission 7 when it shows Halo ring 03

The chanting monks theme appears very briefly during a cutscene and there is a rendition of the classic halo theme in the track ‘117’

> Yes In mission 7 when it shows Halo ring 03

does it play the monk chant, or the “Dun dun dun DAAA”? or both?

Bits and peices. I wouldnt say it was music more like noises from the past halo games. I was dissapointed to find there was barely any Halo music. Especially for the title screen…

> Bits and peices. I wouldnt say it was music more like noises from the past halo games. I was dissapointed to find there was barely any Halo music. Especially for the title screen…

Thanks, um, can anyone else answer my question?