An unfortanute story

I was playing some Warzone firefight, and from the start I knew I was doing well.

By the end of round three I had only one death and 63 kills.

By that point I wanted to set some sort of record for this and played my best.

Round four was then completely wasted as I didn’t get a single takedown or kill on any of them.

Round five was bad as well. I called in my woodland scorpion (thanks for the cert, mythic pack).

It took FOREVER to get to the covenant bosses because I spawned on the other side.
By the time I got there, the mythic hunters spawned in.

A got a mythic takedown, but in the end we lost.

I ended with 86 kills and 1 death.

That really sucks, because I was thinking if I was going to set a record for most kills on the beta I would have to get 120 kills.

Sadly, as you know, I didn’t.

It did raise my KD from a 1.814 to a 1.837 though.

That’s cool I guess.

Im just sad I didn’t keep my streak going.

All around me are familiar faces…

> 2533275050532363;2:
> All around me are familiar faces…

Lol

> 2533275050532363;2:
> All around me are familiar faces…

Worn out places, worn out faces

> 2535415903218588;1:
> I was playing some Warzone firefight, and from the start I knew I was doing well.
>
> By the end of round three I had only one death and 63 kills.
>
> By that point I wanted to set some sort of record for this and played my best.
>
> Round four was then completely wasted as I didn’t get a single takedown or kill on any of them.
>
> Round five was bad as well. I called in my woodland scorpion (thanks for the cert, mythic pack).
>
> It took FOREVER to get to the covenant bosses because I spawned on the other side.
> By the time I got there, the mythic hunters spawned in.
>
> A got a mythic takedown, but in the end we lost.
>
> I ended with 86 kills and 1 death.
>
> That really sucks, because I was thinking if I was going to set a record for most kills on the beta I would have to get 120 kills.
>
> Sadly, as you know, I didn’t.
>
> It did raise my KD from a 1.814 to a 1.837 though.
>
> That’s cool I guess.
>
> Im just sad I didn’t keep my streak going.

Yea the vehicle spawns suck sometimes. When buying your vehicles, make sure to spawn at the Garage, then buy your vehicle at its REQ station. Hopefully you’ll be a little closer to the objective next time.

Firefight affects your K/D?!

> 2535447480293666;6:
> Firefight affects your K/D?!

Yup, AI kills are now part of the K/D as of last update.

How unfortanute…
Sorry