An Overlooked Problem with the BR

The clip size. In Halo 2 and 3, they BR had 36 bullets in the clip for a reason and that was because you could get an even 3 kills per clip because it only took 4 shots to kill.

Now, with the BR being a 5 shot kill, you can only get 2 kills with 2 shots left over (compared to the DMR where you still can only get 2 kills using the ammo, you still can get 4 more shots into the enemy and finish him off with a melee).

I know that nothing is going to change about this but, I just thought I would help bring it to your attention.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

cool

I seem to be having trouble getting BR kills you might be right I would like higher damage.

Replace it with the akimbo FMG9. That will surely balance it.

I can easily beat DMR with a BR. They aren’t very different to each other. Just DMR has the longer range, but the BR has a easier kill because of 3 bullets.

> I can easily beat DMR with a BR. They aren’t very different to each other. Just DMR has the longer range, but the BR has a easier kill because of 3 bullets.

I agree. Even though the DMR beats the BR in every statistical category, I find the BR easier to use.

> > I can easily beat DMR with a BR. They aren’t very different to each other. Just DMR has the longer range, but the BR has a easier kill because of 3 bullets.
>
> I agree. Even though the DMR beats the BR in every statistical category, I find the BR easier to use.

As long you avoid long range challenges against the DMR. The BR can get a right advantage when close up.