An ONI Scorpion with a Level 5 Random?

I do not use random reqs often. I have gotten Banshee Ultras and Temple banshees; so level 7 is possible. Anyone get an ONI Scorpion?

Yes, on very rare occasion you can get two req level up stuff from random req cards. I loved using random req cards. I used to get a bit gitty when I would use a level 3 random vehicle req and a wraith or anti air wraith would spawn. But like I said it’s a rare occurrence when the random cards “pay out” that well so to speak.

Well, the descriptions on all the Random Req cards say you can obtain higher-tier gear using them. So it’s possible to get a Tartarus’ Gavel from a common Random Req card. Same applies to the vehicle Random Req cards. The gear they can give is not limited to their own req level rarities.

I just call them the Fiesta Reqs cards, you can pull anything from them

Except a stable…ummm…nothing rather not make the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Yes, on very rare occasion you can get two req level up stuff from random req cards. I loved using random req cards. I used to get a bit gitty when I would use a level 3 random vehicle req and a wraith or anti air wraith would spawn. But like I said it’s a rare occurrence when the random cards “pay out” that well so to speak.

If I’m playing firefight and I pull a level 3 random and get a wasp, that’s gold. I even got an oni wasp once from a level 3 once. Was complely shocked.

I usually get Gauss Hogs when I use a level 5 card so I don’t really bother with them.

> 2533274793640702;5:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Yes, on very rare occasion you can get two req level up stuff from random req cards. I loved using random req cards. I used to get a bit gitty when I would use a level 3 random vehicle req and a wraith or anti air wraith would spawn. But like I said it’s a rare occurrence when the random cards “pay out” that well so to speak.
>
> If I’m playing firefight and I pull a level 3 random and get a wasp, that’s gold. I even got an oni wasp once from a level 3 once. Was complely shocked.

Wow I pull Wasps and Ghost Ultras from lvl 3 cards all the time. Having a Ghost Ultra for Round 2 all but guarantees your spot as top of the team when the game ends.

Definitely a disappointment don’when you get something good.