An odd problem...

Yesterday, I decided to put in Reach and play some custom games (First time in a few weeks as I’ve been playing BF3).

The thing is, my ‘profile’ isn’t loading. What I mean by that is, my armour is stuck at default, my emblem in gone, my nameplate doesn’t work and in game my rank is stuck at recruit (Even though I’m a Mythic).

If I press start at the menus and change appearance, I can ‘change’ my armour there, but it doesn’t change anything.

It’s not a connection problem because I’ve been playing other games perfectly and others are seeing it too.

What is happening?

Server may be down.

Server glitch. It happens.

its the server itself giving out bad info on your account, if it persist contact 343 or microsoft.
this is usually a tech issue on their part that last less then a day and you should not worry about it.Last time this happen, they where doing server updates.

Been like it since yesterday morning (21/12/11). It’s 1.40pm on the 22/12/11 and everything is still glitched. I’ll give it a few more days to see if it fixes itself.

Try reseting your modem and your 360 connection settings. Sometimes you have to do this a couple of times before it will get back to normal.

Perhaps your XBOX account is corrupt? Try seeing if redownloading your account helps relieve the the problem.

Welcome to the club.

> Try reseting your modem and your 360 connection settings. Sometimes you have to do this a couple of times before it will get back to normal.

That didn’t work for me. Niether did re d/ling my profile. I was told by quite a few people that this is a glitch in the servers. If that is true, no amount of work on our(the players) end will do you any good.

> Welcome to the club.

Oh wow.

I’m Australian. My ISP is Telstra Bigpond and I use a wireless prepaid modem. I’m almost certain I can’t get my IP changed from the 101 (Which I just confirmed I had a minute ago).

Hopefully they fix this.

something like that happend to me my campagin reset and stuff.