An Occasion to Celebrate?

After a six month subversion Reach is now the most played Halo game once more. By addition of the populations of each playlist in each game, Reach has significantly more players at the moment 13:01 GMT 15th April 2013, than Halo 4 does.

Reach will gradually shrink in population, like Halo 3 did.
Still, Halo Reach is going pretty strong.

No surprise, Halo 4 let a lot of people down…

Good, Halo 4 sucks so I will continue to play Reach for sure

> After a six month subversion Reach is now the most played Halo game once more. By addition of the populations of each playlist in each game, Reach has significantly more players at the moment 13:01 GMT 15th April 2013, than Halo 4 does.

Sounds like there is some hope.

After I hit 130 in Halo 4 you can be sure I’m headed back to Reach

I play firefight often, very enjoyable. Spops doesnt even compare. The reach rockets feel like rocket. H4 rockets seem like they are propelled by water, and the splash isnt nearly as powerful.

yep, i’m starting to play more reach now, to get to inheriter and finish out most of the commendations, also mainly because it seems I have more fun playing reach then halo 4 (I seem to get a lot less lag playing Reach , then I do playing halo 4)

> yep, i’m starting to play more reach now, to get to inheriter and finish out most of the commendations, also mainly because it seems I have more fun playing reach then halo 4 (I seem to get a lot less lag playing Reach , then I do playing halo 4)

In Halo 4 you probably get similar lag (I don’t think they altered the netcode much), but much higher frame rate loss (the screen updates more slowly) because the 360 can’t cope with Halo 4’s lighting engine, especially on forged maps.

> yep, i’m starting to play more reach now, to get to inheriter and finish out most of the commendations, also mainly because it seems I have more fun playing reach then halo 4 (I seem to get a lot less lag playing Reach , then I do playing halo 4)

Good luck!