An issue with some helmets

I’ve noticed a very glaring problem on some of the helmets. On helmets such as Vanguard, C.I.O, and Venator, the visor can’t be colored and is stuck as a permanent white. Now, on some helmets such as Protector where there’s little to no visor visible, I can let this slide.

But I can’t wrap my head around why 343i would intentionally leave out visor colors for some of these helmets. It just doesn’t make much sense.

Another, smaller issue is that Orbital doesn’t appear to have a variant without the skull on it. In Reach, the skull helmets were separate variants of EVA and Pilot, and players could choose to use the helmet with the skull or the plain version. I know, you could argue that the Frost visor covers it up for the most part, but that just goes back to not being able to use the visor color you’d really want.

I’ve noticed this too. I really wanted to use the blue visor on the Venator helmet but it’s stuck with the white.

And I really like the Vanguard helmet, but I wouldn’t use it if I unlocked it just because of the fact that its visor color can’t be changed. Some visor colors are really hard to earn. It’s sad to see some helmets not benefit from the option.

> I’ve noticed this too. I really wanted to use the blue visor on the Venator helmet but it’s stuck with the white.

A fan of Dead Space,are we?It’s still pretty disappointing that one of the better looking helmets can’t have its visor coloured though.Especially if you’re one of those people who has worked so hard to get a special visor colour.

Agreed, I want the CIO helmet but with red or green visor.

As I’m coming from a different standpoint so I won’t feel the same way as you guys, it would have been nice if they at least gave us light colour customization for not just your guys’ helmets eyes but for all the other armors with distracting white lights on their armor.

I mean, in halo 3 the lights on your armor was the same shade as your armor’s primary, so obviously it isn’t too much of a stretch to think that white lights aren’t the only colour spartans can have.