An issue with badges.

I was just curious on how to get my “time on the forum” badge. I’m not sure what to call it.

I have been a member since this site launched, but don’t have a badge for it.
It’s no big deal, I just thought it would be nice to add it to my profile.

Also, I was part of the Spartan Ops SecOp run back on Halo 4 and can’t find my rank emblem either.
Again, no biggie.

Sounds like the 3 years badge you’re talking about? For that you need to have signed up to Waypoint in the first month that it was launched. I’m not 100% positive, but if you do meet that B is for Bravo should be able to help you out. There was a list of all the ops on the list for the Sec 3 badge, maybe your name wasn’t on that list. Could ask Bravo about that too, but I think that was like a one time deal

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Sounds like the 3 years badge you’re talking about? For that you need to have signed up to Waypoint in the first month that it was launched. I’m not 100% positive, but if you do meet that B is for Bravo should be able to help you out. There was a list of all the ops on the list for the Sec 3 badge, maybe your name wasn’t on that list. Could ask Bravo about that too, but I think that was like a one time deal

Suprised I never got the Sec 3 badge actually xD oh well, Badges never bothered me anyway. I am active and thats all that matterd :3

I’m having an issue with my badges as well. When I go in to edit mine, it only shows the “Feet First” badge and the new one for the Company I joined … which it won’t display. It won’t show my “Photographer” badge or the “Beta” badge. And when I edit them, it won’t show anything on the profile page … so I’m afraid to save and see what happens for fear of losing them since they won’t appear at all to be reactivated.

For now, I’m just going to leave them as is since I have them all save for the Company badge.

EDIT: I messed with it and lost my beta and photographer badges :frowning: