An issue I just had with war zone assault

So I was just playing a game of war zone assault the match had just started and about half way thru the first defense area the armory which wasn’t even an objective yet was captured and from then on we spawned at the core all while the fortress wasn’t even captured yet any ideas of why this happened

You’re really late to this party my friend…

> 2533274808793619;2:
> You’re really late to this party my friend…

It’s a know issue isn’t it

Haha ya this started a while ago. Personally I have been seeing much less of this now though.

> 2533274896222311;3:
> > 2533274808793619;2:
> > You’re really late to this party my friend…
>
>
> It’s a know issue isn’t it

That’s one way to put it

> 2533274809145045;4:
> Haha ya this started a while ago. Personally I have been seeing much less of this now though.

First time it’s happened to me lol

> 2745051201462131;5:
> > 2533274896222311;3:
> > > 2533274808793619;2:
> > > You’re really late to this party my friend…
> >
> >
> > It’s a know issue isn’t it
>
>
> That’s one way to put it

First time I’ve noticed it and I’m not on the forums very often

It’s supposed to patched in the next update to prevent that from being possible

The best way to stop this happening is to just keep checking your armory, the Escape from A.R.C and Raid on Apex maps are the best for this as you can see the armory from the main base (garage/spire). On the March from Stormbreak map it becomes an issue as you cannot see out from the Fortress so you will have to keep running out to check (which can easly screw you over). Either way if you notice someone doing it, just stand in the base, even if the marines die it won’t start capturing it for them since you’re sat in there and with the sheilds up they cannot touch you lol.

I would love when they patch it finally.

Today I was having some fun. Two members of blue team went to capture the armory, so I had fun with them. One was on top being a lookout. I assassinated him, then jumped off and ground pounded the ground pounder. Neither returned.