An interesting 343 comment on upcoming rewards

Thought I’d make a separate post to theorize on a recent comment that was left in another thread of mine by a 343 employee. Ske7ch to be exact,

"I did find out about one or two other little pieces of content though that aren’t on the REQ infographic that we will bestow upon the community in a similar fashion to the old days (no it’s not flaming Recon :)) Looking forward to sharing more on that later"

Any ideas on what it could be? Haunted maybe now that Pilot is back?

PS: Shout out to 343 for doing a great job at communicating with the forums and clarifying information :slight_smile:

More Reqs probably.

Please, please, please be GRD.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> More Reqs probably.

Of course it’s reqs.

Some sweet Vidmaster armor, I hope.

> 2533274808210415;4:
> Some sweet Vidmaster armor, I hope.

I hope so! I havent been in campaign for a while. Challenges that involve the campaign would be great

Looks like they forgot SPI.

I hope it’s a new ODST armor, hate the Nightfall.

Look at that smily face…

> :))

Looks like two mouths… or 2 pairs of lips… PLAYABLE ELITES CONFIRMED!

Lol just messing, don’t pay me any attention. But it does hit the eye weird to see an emoticon at the end of a parenthesized statement.

> 2533274983213185;6:
> Looks like they forgot SPI.

Great you traded in one armor absence complaint for another lol

Bayonet assassinationz plz!

Just something I’d love to have.

"we will bestow upon the community in a similar fashion to the old days".

How did Bungie reveal new content?

> 2533274870717152;9:
> Bayonet assassinationz plz!
>
>
> Just something I’d love to have.**“we will bestow upon the community in a similar fashion to the old days”.**How did Bungie reveal new content?

They had flaming helmets, recon, haunted, etc for doing extremely hard or mysterious things

the gates of hell will open up once it’s another Achilles type of grind and the farmers go into overdrive killing the weak and uncoordinated