An Inquiry about a Favorite Emblem

Does anyone know if maybe, just maybe, the Marathon Emblem will return in Multiplayer? I know there’s probably not a snowball’s chance in hell, but I can hope. Regardless my spartan will still be a walking Marathon reference. Just look at my Reach spartan.

Any word on the fleur-de-lis emblem? I haven’t heard anything about it.

Idk, but I saw an emblem of a shark coming out of the water so I could care less.

> Does anyone know if maybe, just maybe, the Marathon Emblem will return in Multiplayer? <mark>I know there’s probably not a snowball’s chance in hell</mark>, but I can hope. Regardless my spartan will still be a walking Marathon reference. Just look at my Reach spartan.

I like that phrase. :slight_smile:

I don’t know, but I hope they put lots of emblems. I mean, those are little pictures, and yet, they are really special for some of the people in the Community.

Nope, the Marathon symbol won’t return. It’s the property of Bungie, so… I’m a little sad that I can’t use it anymore.

I know this will never happen but I wish the Seventh Column emblem would return, the Seventh Column has about as much of a chance as the Marathon symbol.

I’m just glad that I can make my Thundercat symbol. If I couldn’t, I would be a sad panda

> Nope, the Marathon symbol won’t return. It’s the property of Bungie, so… I’m a little sad that I can’t use it anymore.

Actually, Bungie doesn’t own the Marathon logo anymore. That’s why there wasn’t a Marathon logo in Reach… The monitor’s “eye”, Keyes’ patch, even as an emblem. All were removed.