An Infected Sword in Super Fiesta....no kidding

Lazy link ( Note: Watch until the end and excuse the -Yoink- gameplay )

Yeah, I’ve seen this happen before. The infected Sword is just another Energy Sword variant, right? And in Super Fiesta, you can get any weapon variant. So while it’s rare, it can happen!

Yeah I had the green sword once in super festia. Was kinda hoping I would get an infection medals .lmao didn’t work that way

Meanwhile i only get Boltshot and Stormrifles

That’s pretty cool. Are there any pros or cons in using the Infected sword over the normal sword?

> 2535435616191030;5:
> That’s pretty cool. Are there any pros or cons in using the Infected sword over the normal sword?

Pros: it’s green

Cons: it’s green

Depends on whether you like the color green.

> 2533274855477511;6:
> > 2535435616191030;5:
> > That’s pretty cool. Are there any pros or cons in using the Infected sword over the normal sword?
>
> Pros: it’s green
>
> Cons: it’s green
>
> Depends on whether you like the color green.

Lol I do like green.

> 2535435616191030;7:
> > 2533274855477511;6:
> > > 2535435616191030;5:
> > > That’s pretty cool. Are there any pros or cons in using the Infected sword over the normal sword?
> >
> > Pros: it’s green
> >
> > Cons: it’s green
> >
> > Depends on whether you like the color green.
>
> Lol I do like green.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other about green.

haha i got this in one game the last time super fiesta came around … wish it gave us the zombie speed boost as an effect tho…

funny thing is its called “infected energy sword” or something if u drop and try to pick it up.

GRREEEENNN. That’s cool though.

Isn’t it the same as any other, just green?

> 2533275029335370;1:
> Lazy link ( Note: Watch until the end and excuse the -Yoink- gameplay )

This information can open up new avenues for Halo Photographers out there as it allows for a player to have a Green Energy Sword while either being their colors or team colors in custom games. Useful for both Screenshots and Machinima.

But it makes me wonder, if they add/sneak the new Grenade Launcher variants into the game files early, will they randomly be accessible this way before the official release?

I wish REQ’s like the infected sword would come up more often. It feels like 80 % you get only the basic weapons

Also, when I died soon after, it seemed like it became a regular Energy Sword.

Imagine if when you got this weapon and got a kill with it, the enemy you killed also got the infected sword and the game would turn into a mini infection game. But when they were killed with any other weapon, they would go back to regular random weapons.

> 2533274925727172;15:
> Imagine if when you got this weapon and got a kill with it, the enemy you killed also got the infected sword and the game would turn into a mini infection game. But when they were killed with any other weapon, they would go back to regular random weapons.

That’d be kind of interesting…

It would be nice if it had a special ability with it as well. At least the green glow and camo

I’ll be honest, not a very affective weapon in super fiesta, but it is neat to get.