An improved REQ system?

I’m not too fond of RNG systems, and it seems many players are the same. So wouldn’t it be Cool if you could buy specific items like in reach. It would make it less annoying relaying on a dice roll to get a piece of armor or whatever.
Now I understand this isn’t a new thought when it comes to the REQ system, but I thought of a potential fix. So as I said specific items can be bought like in reach. Each items cost would be scaled by what type it is and half the work is already done ( by that I mean the rarity system ). Items would also be scaled by what it is, so like armor or one use cards would have different pricing even if they are both listed as a common item. Now for the actual pricing, well that would be on 343, but a good example would be like legendary or mythic items costing the same as the armor effects in reach ( somewhere in the hundred-thousands and millions ).
On a further note because of everything being available in now I guess this REQ shop, REQ point packs could be a thing. Now just because there is a store, the lottery system could still be there too. And with that you could still try your luck and get a million dollar REQ from a RNG gold or silver pack.
Idk, just something I thought up at work today and idk maybe adding more ways to spend real money on micro transactions is not a good path, still I dislike having my only way of getting anything is from an RNG system.

> 2533274837193094;1:
> I’m not too fond of RNG systems, and it seems many players are the same. So wouldn’t it be Cool if you could buy specific items like in reach. It would make it less annoying relaying on a dice roll to get a piece of armor or whatever.
> Now I understand this isn’t a new thought when it comes to the REQ system, but I thought of a potential fix. So as I said specific items can be bought like in reach. Each items cost would be scaled by what type it is and half the work is already done ( by that I mean the rarity system ). Items would also be scaled by what it is, so like armor or one use cards would have different pricing even if they are both listed as a common item. Now for the actual pricing, well that would be on 343, but a good example would be like legendary or mythic items costing the same as the armor effects in reach ( somewhere in the hundred-thousands and millions ).
> On a further note because of everything being available in now I guess this REQ shop, REQ point packs could be a thing. Now just because there is a store, the lottery system could still be there too. And with that you could still try your luck and get a million dollar REQ from a RNG gold or silver pack.
> Idk, just something I thought up at work today and idk maybe adding more ways to spend real money on micro transactions is not a good path, still I dislike having my only way of getting anything is from an RNG system.

It’s not even that bad, if you think about it. it’s certainly not as bad as those DB Xenoverse Mission rewards that operate under RNG as well. Really, all you have to do is to buy Bronze/Silver packs until you have most of the stuff from Common-Rare. After that, start going for gold.

And, uh… Yeah. I’d rather just take my chance with RNGesus than to grind up a hundred thousand or a million.

As for your idea, it’s interesting, but I don’t think they would go for it.

Yeah that’s true, that was the biggest problem I had with DBX, and yeah I don’t think 343 would go for it too.

How to make everyone happy:
-You can buy specific unlocks for a relatively expensive price (say 10k to 50k depending on the rarity of the item).
-You can open cases, which are entirely random but also have a chance at getting you what you desire for a much cheaper price (same cases as now, same prices as now).