An idea to balance the game a bit more

Could be to fix up the load out settings a bit. I think the Weapon update is great and I feel that the weapons are more balanced and one can be able to use any of them with success. I still have an issue with the plasma pistol plasma grenade combo on vehicles. IMO it destroys vehicle game play in Halo 4. My idea to fix this is just to decrease the tracking ability of the plasma pistol making it so that the player must lead with the reticule in order to hit and EMP the vehicle and the shot won’t track, it also works for player on player combat making it harder to pull off a noob combo on your opponent. Also have the ammo decrease way faster with every overcharged shot. Now with that problem being solved, Make it so that you only spawn with one plasma grenade, that way the player can’t just lob their nades on the vehicle destroying it immediately. What do you guys think?

I’d say something along the lines of this.

But vehicles still need a health boost as I see them get owned with normal gunfire never mind stickies.

Thing what confuses me the most is the Pulse grenade has 1 and the Plasma has 2. They should switch that around if you ask me.

The more charge drained per shot would be nice as well because even with 2-3 left you can get of a full charge I think. How many can you do with 100? 4-5?

> I’d say something along the lines of this.
>
> But vehicles still need a health boost as I see them get owned with normal gunfire never mind stickies.
>
> Thing what confuses me the most is the Pulse grenade has 1 and the Plasma has 2. They should switch that around if you ask me.
>
> The more charge drained per shot would be nice as well because even with 2-3 left you can get of a full charge I think. How many can you do with 100? 4-5?

I completely agree with the vehicles getting a health boost, and switching the pulse and plasma grenade count, great idea man!

A health boost would be great especially for that banshee.

> A health boost would be great especially for that banshee.

I agree, I think that vehicles should be more resistant to gun shots, the resistance to grenades is fine because I agree with the two or three grenade destruction, as long as the player doesn’t spawn with the tool to take out a vehicle in the first place (two plasma nades and a plasma pistol). I feel like the vehciles in Halo 3 were very well balanced and were very resistant to gunfire making the players have to cooperate and get a power weapon or plasma nades to take it out. That’s how it should be.