An idea for the future

So, here we are. 10 years and nearly 3 months after the release of Halo: Combat Evolved on November 15th, 2001. I am proud to count myself among the uncountable number of Halo fans who have played Halo since day 1. I can even remember my first multiplayer match. I was 5 years old at the time. Halo has been my favorite game ever since that day, and I have played every game since. Halo has been a big part of my life as i’m sure it is for many others out there. So, I had an idea. A thank you to all the developers and Microsoft for continuing to make Halo. A tribute, if you will. A compilation of every game. Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Anniversary, Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo 6. As the last 3 games suggest, we will not make the video now. We will wait, until the Reclaimer Trilogy is finished. We will compile various gameplay videos from every title throughout Halo’s history, and i’m bold enough, to even throw Halo: Legends in their and any other Halo film that comes out between now and Halo 6. The tribute video will consist of gameplay footage(taken by you, the community), community videos/Machinima, and trailers. If you have any gameplay footage on your computer from Halo 2 or Halo: CE, I encourage you to keep it, store it to an external hard drive or something to preserve it. Take even more footage from the other games. Make the tribute video as good as possible. The whole video will have various musical pieces from each of the games and movies to play in the background while people watch. In my opinion, this is the least we could do to thank Bungie for creating the series, Gearbox for porting the 1st two games to the PC, Ensemble for showing us that a Halo RTS can work and still be good with an awesome story, Certain Affinity for making some of the best maps the franchise has ever seen, Saber for remaking the classic Halo: CE and quite possibly a future remake of Halo 2(Halo 3 doesn’t need to be remade), 343 for continuing the series and reviving it, and lastly, Microsoft for publishing each game and allowing Halo to continue. I know that this thread will most likely be lost to the archives at some point, but we should try our best not to forget this and make it happen when the time comes, and we as the Halo Nation, Halo’s faithful community, can say thank you for this wonderful series that has brought us many a fun day over the years.

Send this to 343 or even Bungie. I’m sure they’d be willing to back this project.

Well, at least I know 2 people bothered to read it. Truthfully, I don’t think we need to send it to 343. The moderators and Admins, and probably bs Angel have probably read it by now and are giving their silent approval. It wouldn’t technically make sense to send it to Bungie, because they are no longer owners of the Halo franchise. Just fans of their own series now, like the rest of us. Right now, i’m sitting on my laptop, with Halo Waypoint up on my Xbox, just listening to the music playing in the background. What i’ve noticed, is that its all from Halo 2. Coincidence, or possibly a very elusive hint to Halo 2 Anniversary. Well, that, or just a tribute to the greatest Halo soundtrack.