An idea for the absolute LAST Halo game.

I’m not talking about Halo 6, I strongly doubt Halo 6 will be the last Halo game, perhaps the last MC game but defiantly not the last Halo… So, When the last Halo game is made, heres an idea for it:

Remake EVERY single map that ever been in the halo games, the exceptions could be the Halo wars maps (obviously) and the ODST maps.

Make Forge VERY, VERY intense with the ability to carve out tunnels (As mentioned here: http://halofantasies.webuda.com/?page_id=44)

Add EVERY vehicle that’s every been in the halo games, with the exception of some of the Halo wars units like the vampire, wolverine and the locust.

Increase the player cap to 24.

Add firefight AND SpartanOps.

Make the matchmaking very specific, so armor abilities would be only in one playlist while you could go to another to have a more Halo 3 like gameplay.

This doesn’t have to have a campaign, mainly i see it as more of a collection of everything that made all the other halos great put into a single game. SpartanOps could be a substitute for the campaign. This is something I see being made in 8-10 years, when Halo is coming to an end. It’s sad to think of an end of Halo, but, it will happen eventually.

Alright, but NASA would be pissed when we take their super-computer to do this…

Unlikely for these reasons-

1. Halo will never end
  2. If Halo does end, most likely it will be due to a low budget and what you are asking for is high budget stuff.

If it does end with a big budget, then I would prefer they go all out with new ideas rather then old ones remade.

> Unlikely for these reasons-
>
> 1. Halo will never end
> 2. If Halo does end, most likely it will be due to a low budget and what you are asking for is high budget stuff.
>
> If it does end with a big budget, then I would prefer they go all out with new ideas rather then old ones remade.

Halo is and always has been a sandbox, so what’s more sand box like then this? Unfortunately, Halo will end sometime. Frank has been the one keeping Halo going (my opinion) so what happens when he gets tired of Halo and leaves? A new guy come sin a replaces him? Halo would most likely go down hill from there.

halo will eventually end somehow like if the MASTER CHIEF DIES or there is finally peace, but for now halo will still survive for hopefully the next 10years and after

> Alright, but NASA would be pissed when we take their super-computer to do this…

I don’t think it would be to hard, we’re talking about 10 years into the future here, With all the remade maps INCLUDING all the ones we’ll see in Halo 4, 5, and 6 it would probably be a 15-17 GB game with all the Spartanops and firefight included. Also, the forge idea i have about creating tunnels isn’t to complex.

Here’s something fro my site:

"What if while digging a tunnel, the player decides he doesn’t want dirt surrounding him? What if he wants a smooth tiled floor, or marble? or glass? Same goes for the walls. allow the player to dig a tunnel, and customize that tunnel how he sees fit. I understand that in Forge World there is no dirt below the ground, or rock behind the mountains, and i know that you can’t fill all that with dirt or rock, so what if the dirt walls, ceiling, and floor of the cave is just forming as he “digs”?

> halo will eventually end somehow like if the MASTER CHIEF DIES or there is finally peace, but for now halo will still survive for hopefully the next 10years and after

The master chief is not even CLOSE to all the halo stories they could tell, they could easily make another 20 games, I would so…so…so… LOVE a trilogy set 110,000 years before the Halo events, during the ANCIENT Human Vs Forerunner war. That would be amazing, I would also love a trilogy about the Forerunner Vs Flood war, and another about the Forerunner Vs precursor war.

Reading the books is one thing, actually getting to experience all that in a game is another.

Haha, how about no?
It’s been many years since FPS-games shipped with real map-editors, and funny enough just about the same time since games stopped having a multitude of maps at release, and got 8-12 or similar to be able to sell expensive DLC.
There is no chance in blam! that any company would spent the time and resources to remake all old Halo maps and “fix” them for modern gameplay, heck, no company would ever dream of including that many maps since selling DLC would be impossible. And selling old maps as DLC is a bad idea, few will buy it. Loose/loose situation to 343i/MS, and they don’t want to loose.

IMO Halo 6 should be the last Halo game and then they should just make loads of expansions for it.

> Haha, how about no?
> It’s been many years since FPS-games shipped with real map-editors, and funny enough just about the same time since games stopped having a multitude of maps at release, and got 8-12 or similar to be able to sell expensive DLC.
> There is no chance in blam! that any company would spent the time and resources to remake all old Halo maps and “fix” them for modern gameplay, heck, no company would ever dream of including that many maps since selling DLC would be impossible. And selling old maps as DLC is a bad idea, few will buy it. Loose/loose situation to 343i/MS, and they don’t want to loose.

mmm, no. It wouldn’t a loss, they wouldn’t me making any new maps for the game, and why I mean by is new is that Halo 4, 5, and 6 maps won’t be “new” at that point, they’d be adding the halo maps from 7 games and keep in mind that a great deal of the content released as DLC for Halo 3 was remakes of the old maps, so when you take all the already made remakes out of the equation there aren’t as many maps anymore.

> IMO Halo 6 should be the last Halo game and then they should just make loads of expansions for it.

No… it really should’t be the last. You should read the Halo books, all of them, especially the forerunner trilogy. There is a -Yoink- load more halo storyline then what’s put into the games, especially for the MC. They left a lot of stuff out before Halo 1 and between the games.

Why not halo wars vehicles?

> Why not halo wars vehicles?

um, have you played Halo wars? It was great, but it was most defiantly NOT made to be FPS, Can you practically see the locust, or the vampire in a FPS halo? really? look them up… watch videos about them… Also the UNSC cobra or the vulture… NOT meant for FPS play. Not at all. Would be interesting though…

> > halo will eventually end somehow like if the MASTER CHIEF DIES or there is finally peace, but for now halo will still survive for hopefully the next 10years and after
>
> The master chief is not even CLOSE to all the halo stories they could tell, they could easily make another 20 games, I would so…so…so… LOVE a trilogy set 110,000 years before the Halo events, during the ANCIENT Human Vs Forerunner war. That would be amazing, I would also love a trilogy about the Forerunner Vs Flood war, and another about the Forerunner Vs precursor war.
>
> Reading the books is one thing, actually getting to experience all that in a game is another.

They could make a spin-off series for that, would it be called Halo though? I’d love to see that anyhow.

would be funny if halo would finish with some kid waking up saying “it was all a dream”