An idea for a UNSC Air Vehicle

First we had a Falcon, then a Hornet, and now we should have a Hawk.

My verison of the Hawk is:

The pilot will be able to use the laser auto-cannons (charge takes 3 seconds) and the missiles (missiles reload every 4 seconds).
The gunner able to use the machine gun in the front. Burst machine gun sorta like the falcon in New Alexandria mission, but slower.

There is a very weak shield system for the Hawk.

Health more than a Warthog slightly less than a Mantis.

Passenger seat on each side (like the Hornet) and equip with laser spotters capable of spotting and enemies would be mark for a short time (after marking one enemy it takes 3.5 seconds to recharge and mark again), also able to switch to use their weaponry.

Wish there was any UNSC flying vehicle overall, but this my idea of it.

What do you think?

If they do, they would make me a happy wanderer.

If you expect this idea to balance with that paper airplane of a banshee from reach, you’re out of your mind. Bring back the more heavily armored one from halos 2 and 3…now we’re getting somewhere. :wink:

I could only see something like that in campaign, based on what you described. Just sounds a little overpowered, but I get what you’re saying. Although, the Mantis would likely have to be removed in order to put a flying vehicle in there, just so the UNSC doesn’t get too power-hungry.

> I could only see something like that in campaign, based on what you described. Just sounds a little overpowered, but I get what you’re saying. Although, the Mantis would likely have to be removed in order to put a flying vehicle in there, just so the UNSC doesn’t get too power-hungry.

What would you change? Or would you add the Hornet back in?

> > I could only see something like that in campaign, based on what you described. Just sounds a little overpowered, but I get what you’re saying. Although, the Mantis would likely have to be removed in order to put a flying vehicle in there, just so the UNSC doesn’t get too power-hungry.
>
> What would you change? Or would you add the Hornet back in?

If a flying UNSC vehicle were to come back, I’d maybe stick with the Hornet. If it were to replace the Mantis, maybe putting the missiles back on it would be a viable idea, although I’m not sure whether or not that would become overpowered (may be like a flying Mantis).

God no not the Hornet, bring back the Falcon.