An Honor Rule For Grifball

So, now that Grifball is out we can all go and enjoy it right? Well, apparently those of us who are triggerhappy can’t due to betrayal booting. I propose a rule that any Halo player with a lick of sense needs to follow, simply don’t boot your teammates in Grifball. That’s all, just enjoy the game and don’t boot your teammates so we can all have fun! I haven’t played it yet but people on the forums have already said that they’ve been booted from Grifball, so I think this will become a problem quickly.

And avoid your team mates, or at least give them space.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> And avoid your team mates, or at least give them space.

Yes, some more good advice.

I tried to give them space but with all seven other players in one area of the map it gets hard.

Betrayal kicks should be removed from grifball. it happens so often.

You’d think people would realise that kicking people out of the game makes them more likely to lose…

I always keep my distance from me teammates. This is just another part of the strategy for grifball.

> 2533274794373199;5:
> Betrayal kicks should be removed from grifball. it happens so often.

Yes, and betrayal bans, this is just a temporary solution to a very big problem. I’m probably going to have so many bans today just because of the way Grifball is.

It’s very surprising they didn’t turn booting off for grifball. I don’t care how careful you are, playing grifball will lead to betrayals. lol

> 2535449682372119;9:
> It’s very surprising they didn’t turn booting off for grifball. I don’t care how careful you are, playing grifball will lead to betrayals. lol

Yeah, I think someone at 343 made a pretty stupid decision letting Grifball have betrayal booting.

Yeah. I got booted for accidently killing the same person twice. Centerfield and a teamsmash at the ball (literally EVERYONE in the game rushed the mid and smashed). I mean how unforgiving can a player be?

> 2533274828927456;11:
> Yeah. I got booted for accidently killing the same person twice. Centerfield and a teamsmash at the ball (literally EVERYONE in the game rushed the mid and smashed). I mean how unforgiving can a player be?

Well, it appears that my theory was correct, the Grifball betrayals are already becoming problem. Oh no, 343 what have you done!?

I literally just got kicked from a game to keep the enemy team from getting the ball into the net, and accidently killing a teammate. C’money 343! Turn off betrayal booting and bans!

Str8 up auto-booting anyone as soon as the screen comes up lol! Nah, jk. These days I’m trying to get more and more people to enjoy halo instead of making them miserable like I did in h3.

I can’t believe people are booting players in grifball. It’s grifball! Bodies go flying! In the heat of the moment, hammers drop and friendlies die (It’s not intentional the majority of the time.) Be courteous and forgiving to your team mates. It’s grifball for crying out loud!

> 2535464740959821;13:
> I literally just got kicked from a game to keep the enemy team from getting the ball into the net, and accidently killing a teammate. C’money 343! Turn off betrayal booting and bans!

Even Chakas is complaining, and he got turned into Guilty Spark.

Still updating. Is this arena? social? What kind of gripeball?

> 2533274834066497;17:
> Still updating. Is this arena? social? What kind of gripeball?

I haven’t played it yet but I believe that Grifball is a social playlist, it definitely should be.

I played 2 games in lunch and got betrayed once. I didn’t betray any. I’m not saying it won’t happen, but if you’re careful, it shouldn’t be a problem. The hammer feels just right.

You’re kidding me! There’s both friendly fire AND booting? No way! That’s so dumb!