An awesome song in future Halo games?

I would love to see a song for Halo to make a return, such as Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin. But there are other bands out there so the possibilities are there. Personally I’m a big Breaking Benjamin fan so of course I want them to make Halo a new song. What are your thoughts on the subject? Would you like to hear a soundtrack in the campaign of a mission similar to Halo 2 on the mission Gravemind?

Personally I’d like to see Martin O’Donnell and Nile Rodgers team up. Composers, not bands.

> 2533274864359626;2:
> Personally I’d like to see Martin O’Donnell and Nile Rodgers team up. Composers, not bands.

Indeed, I to would love to see Martin O’Donnell and Nile Rodgers team up again.

For a blue team mission use bad company by five finger death punch

Bring in Junkie XL

This is easily the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard, but gosh dang it I love it! Also also this dudes junkie xl suggestion is on point!

> 2533274810153165;1:
> I would love to see a song for Halo to make a return, such as Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin. But there are other bands out there so the possibilities are there. Personally I’m a big Breaking Benjamin fan so of course I want them to make Halo a new song. What are your thoughts on the subject? Would you like to hear a soundtrack in the campaign of a mission similar to Halo 2 on the mission Gravemind?

I loved the outside help 2 had with their soundtracks. Incubus, hoobastank and Breaking Benjamin were awesome and I wish we knew what lead to them working on the project because they never really stated how in the documentary.

Yeah I would love a song to pop in like it did on that mission. That was one of the most epic halo campaign moments of all time for me.

> 2533274984081491;4:
> For a blue team mission use bad company by five finger death punch

Dude, that would be dope as hell lol.

> 2533274850493408;5:
> Bring in Junkie XL

> 2533275029561537;6:
> This is easily the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard, but gosh dang it I love it! Also also this dudes junkie xl suggestion is on point!

F*ck yea man, this would be great Lol.

> I loved the outside help 2 had with their soundtracks. Incubus, hoobastank and Breaking Benjamin were awesome and I wish we knew what lead to them working on the project because they never really stated how in the documentary.

@Sidewinder1996
We never did got a reason for why they worked on the project, but are you gonna argue? lol I wont.

> 2533274810153165;1:
> I would love to see a song for Halo to make a return, such as Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin. But there are other bands out there so the possibilities are there. Personally I’m a big Breaking Benjamin fan so of course I want them to make Halo a new song. What are your thoughts on the subject? Would you like to hear a soundtrack in the campaign of a mission similar to Halo 2 on the mission Gravemind?

Breaking Benjamin would be perfect. I would love it.

> 2533274809217985;11:
> > 2533274810153165;1:
> > I would love to see a song for Halo to make a return, such as Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin. But there are other bands out there so the possibilities are there. Personally I’m a big Breaking Benjamin fan so of course I want them to make Halo a new song. What are your thoughts on the subject? Would you like to hear a soundtrack in the campaign of a mission similar to Halo 2 on the mission Gravemind?
>
>
> Breaking Benjamin would be perfect. I would love it.

@Mr T Owns210, the one and only my G.