An awesome Halo 4 Gametype Idea (Scarab Attack

This gametype will be called Scarab Attack, and it can be played with up to 4 teams. Each team will start off on a Scarab. This gametype will require a Large map as Scarabs are quite large. So I was thinking 343i could dedicate a single map to just this gametype.

So each team has a Scarab Tank, and in the Center of each scarab tank, their will be an Armory. In this armory their will be Jet Packs/Jump Jets/Grav lifts, Rocket Launchers, Spartan Lasers, 1 banshee, 1 sniper, 8 DMRs/BRs. Anyway the goal of the game is to board the other Scarab and destroy the core. You can do this in several ways, either by banshees, by destroying the legs and then boarding, by going side by side and engaging in Close quarters combat, by sending someone in active camo while your team distracts them, etc etc… so it adds stratedgy… and if your legs get broken you can press X for 10 seconds and it will go up faster… what do you guys think?

Sounds great.
Would Scarabs be in just this gamtype or in others?
I mean 32 player Invasion 2.0 with Scarabs…Drools

This is a really sweet idea, I also have another idea called scarab defense. This gametype would consist of two teams. One team spawns as spartans and spawn on one side of a map with Splasers, rockets, snipers, scorpions, mongooses, rocket hogs, etc., etc., and the defending team is the elites who spawn with a couple banshees, one scarab, fuel rod guns, beam rifles(if 343 decides those should return), etc.,etc. The goal of the spartans is to destroy the scarab, the goal of the Elites, is to defend it. One lucky elite will spawn as the driver of the scarab, that Elite cannot leave the driver seat and cannot be hijacked or killed unless the scarab is destroyed. The scarab has to weapons, the turret on it’s back that basically shoots huge plasma launcher rounds, and a main gun at the head that shoots a huge green laser. The scarab can be destroyed any way it could in Halo 3. Elites will spawn and respawn on the scarab and there will also be a small armory inside of the scarab where weapons will spawn and respawn. This game will consist of 4 rounds where teams switch off every round and each team will never have the same driver twice. The scarab’s legs can also crush/destroy the following objects: players, vehicles (any vehicle), certain environmental objects such as things not made of earth, stone, or metal. If the scarab driver gets booted/quits, then another player automatically spawns in the driver seat to take his place.

Or you could have a few scarabs start in a icy tundra and you’ll have to fly short swords with steel wire around there legs until they get tangled up and fall. Their mission will be to destroy the weapons factory behind the base. That’s a million dollar idea right there.

> Or you could have a few scarabs start in a icy tundra and you’ll have to fly short swords with steel wire around there legs until they get tangled up and fall. Their mission will be to destroy the weapons factory behind the base. That’s a million dollar idea right there.

I think George Lucas would sue somebody.

Or Firefight with Scarabs.

> Or Firefight with Scarabs.

I would only want one map like that, but there are several scarabs and platforms in between them and such where you fight enemies on them. But all of this is assuming the Elites are in Halo 4