An armour concept [Not mine]

I think we can all agree that this should happen although with the visor being only the eyes and not the front part he included. (he being Dutch02 on deviant art)

Anyway, what do you guys think should it be added to Halo 5 and/or Halo 6?

I mean, it looks so good I would even give up my Venator set for it.

I get a sense of a regal, savage beast just looking at it.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> I get a sense of a regal, savage beast just looking at it.

Same. It looks pretty sick.

The back reminds me of the Didacts armor.

It looks like the didact armor but more beast looking.

This looks like a child of a Fotus, Didact and Promethean Knight…

Damn that looks so good. Might swap out my helioskrill armor for that

> 2533274971171822;6:
> This looks like a child of a Fotus, Didact and Promethean Knight…

A Spartan, a Forerunner, and a robot walk into a bar…

> 2535437652903765;8:
> > 2533274971171822;6:
> > This looks like a child of a Fotus, Didact and Promethean Knight…
>
> A Spartan, a Forerunner, and a robot walk into a bar…

The Spartan sits, Forerunner sells index to Flood, robot teleports into a oblivion.

I can definitely see that as an advanced Forerunner-human hybrid Mjolnir armor. It looks sick.

I’m just going to say this, that doesn’t look Halo at all.
It’s like the wanna be Spartan IVs became even more wanna be’s and tried looking like the Didact lol. We don’t need any more helmets that you cant see out of or look like robots.
We need military armor. A theme like from the Reach customization.

> 2533275050532363;11:
> I’m just going to say this, that doesn’t look Halo **at all.**It’s like the wanna be Spartan IVs became even more wanna be’s and tried looking like the Didact lol. We don’t need any more helmets that you cant see out of or look like robots.
> We need military armor. A theme like from the Reach customization.

I was just gonna say this. This isn’t Halo’s style at all and is exactly what people complain about with Halo 5’s style. I’m just curious because I swear I’ve seen a few names in here bash the current style but love this? It makes absolutely no sense at all since it’s the same.

Holy -Yoink- that looks sick. That makes me want promethean themed armour in H6. I wouldn’t give up my set I have on right now though, it’s a part of me now lol

> 2533275050532363;11:
> I’m just going to say this, that doesn’t look Halo **at all.**It’s like the wanna be Spartan IVs became even more wanna be’s and tried looking like the Didact lol. We don’t need any more helmets that you cant see out of or look like robots.
> We need military armor. A theme like from the Reach customization.

*Can’t see out of.

*Includes polarized visor.

k.
do you remember gungnir in Reach?

Anyway, you calling Spartan IV’s wanna be’s reminds me of Marines Yoinking! on other branches. It makes zero sense.
Or worse, WW2 veterans complaining that there are no real firefights anymore and all the fancy gear modern militaries use was absent when they were serving.

> 2535423132749273;14:
> > 2533275050532363;11:
> > I’m just going to say this, that doesn’t look Halo **at all.**It’s like the wanna be Spartan IVs became even more wanna be’s and tried looking like the Didact lol. We don’t need any more helmets that you cant see out of or look like robots.
> > We need military armor. A theme like from the Reach customization.
>
> *Can’t see out of.
>
> *Includes polarized visor.
>
> k.
> do you remember gungnir in Reach?
>
> Anyway, you calling Spartan IV’s wanna be’s reminds me of Marines Yoinking! on other branches. It makes zero sense.
> Or worse, WW2 veterans complaining that there are no real firefights anymore and all the fancy gear modern militaries use was absent when they were serving.

Gugnir had a mounted camera system on the helmet. While the thing you linked has glowing light slits, big difference.

And that second part… what? WWII vets complaining about firefights? That has nothing to do with ugly, spiky, impractical armor that a Spartan would never actually wear.

> 2535423132749273;14:
> > 2533275050532363;11:
> > I’m just going to say this, that doesn’t look Halo **at all.**It’s like the wanna be Spartan IVs became even more wanna be’s and tried looking like the Didact lol. We don’t need any more helmets that you cant see out of or look like robots.
> > We need military armor. A theme like from the Reach customization.
>
> *Can’t see out of.
>
> *Includes polarized visor.
>
> k.
> do you remember gungnir in Reach?
>
> Anyway, you calling Spartan IV’s wanna be’s reminds me of Marines Yoinking! on other branches. It makes zero sense.
> Or worse, WW2 veterans complaining that there are no real firefights anymore and all the fancy gear modern militaries use was absent when they were serving.

The art style of Halo 5 is drastically different than previous Halos. I very much prefer Halo: Reach’s art style over Halo 4 & 5’s. The armor looks practical and effective, like the military.

I’d rather have something akin to this, if we’re talking Forerunner armor permutations.
I can’t imagine the current Forerunner art-style working for MP armor, what with the floating appendages everywhere.
Imagine the hitbox arguments…