An amazing idea just struck me for halo 4.

Lets add N00B TUBES to every weapon in halo 4 so we can have the times of our lives im sure alot of people would want this its better than AA.

Hmmmmm, no.

HAHAHAHAHA…no

Noobtube AA?

Okay…

No thank you, I would prefer Halo 4 to be balanced and I do enjoy armour abilities. As long as they’re all balanced, it’s all good.

Unless you’re trying to provoke a “OMGZ HEYLO 4 SHUDLNT B CAWD!” spamfest?

This is a really good idea.

343 is allready screwing things up I think so why not add this -Yoink- to the list.

Better yet, give everyone a rocket launcher. But wait, add a noob tube to that too!!!

> 343 is allready screwing things up I think so why not add this Yoink! to the list.

I believe I speak for many people when I say that, while I do respect your opinion, I highly disagree with it. I’m quite looking forward to playing Halo 4 and I’m sure I’ll love it. I’m sorry to hear that you won’t get to enjoy it as I will.

> > 343 is allready screwing things up I think so why not add this Yoink! to the list.
>
> I believe I speak for many people when I say that, while I do respect your opinion, I highly disagree with it. I’m quite looking forward to playing Halo 4 and I’m sure I’ll love it. I’m sorry to hear that you won’t get to enjoy it as I will.

Oh no Im buying halo 4 as well im even going to get my live back just to play it but I think 343 is changing it alot from the last halos and adding AA back to the game is just a horrible choice im still lacking faith in 343 but I would never pass down a halo game.

> 343 is allready screwing things up I think so why not add this Yoink! to the list.

How is 343i screwing things up if I may ask? Don’t even mention AA’s, specializations, ordinance drops, bloom on DMR/Magnum, instant respawn, join in progress, etc. because you don’t have ANY idea how any of those things will function in the game.

You have never played a 343i game so don’t be too quick to judge. Please, enlighten me on how 343i is, “screwing things up” in Halo 4.

> > > 343 is allready screwing things up I think so why not add this Yoink! to the list.
> >
> > I believe I speak for many people when I say that, while I do respect your opinion, I highly disagree with it. I’m quite looking forward to playing Halo 4 and I’m sure I’ll love it. I’m sorry to hear that you won’t get to enjoy it as I will.
>
> Oh no Im buying halo 4 as well im even going to get my live back just to play it but I think 343 is changing it alot from the last halos and adding AA back to the game is just a horrible choice im still lacking faith in 343 but I would never pass down a halo game.

So your reaction to disliking the direction the game is going towards is to suggest more ideas for it that you think would make the game even worse?

While suggestion threads like this are rather pointless at this moment in time, a well thought out thread suggesting ideas that would make the game better would at least be well accepted from people, as long as you do it well.

Threads like this just add negativity to the forums, which is something we really don’t need more of.

Is your head screwed on the right way?

Add an option for custom games we can all agree on that.

Screw noob tubes, i want the TORNADO GUN! (anyone here get the reference? anyone? anyone? bueller?)

Why not just have an AA that blows up everyone on the map lol

I dont know why people cant just wait for the game to come out and stop trolling and saying 343i sucks at what their doing cause halo needs to be improved so just wait for the game to come out

> Lets add N00B TUBES to every weapon in halo 4 so we can have the times of our lives im sure alot of people would want this its better than AA.

Troll much?

Damn, the title lead me to believe this was going to be a good thread.