amour abilities: hologram

just was hoping that the hologram would blow up this time. I think If it’s shot or hit it it would be cool if it explodes, nothing big, it shouldn’t be enough to kill just to do some damage. the only problem i could see is it possibly being the only AA to do damage. I think something new is done with the hologram.

343 should get rid of visible names besides team, it ruins hologram.

Well, we can see an armor ability here on the blue guys back. My geuss is that its active camo, but it could be hologram.

They really need to make it so the hologram is actually useful. Like it walks around the map rather than in a straight line and has a name above it. That or the persons reticle goes red when the look at it.

> 343 should get rid of visible names besides team, it ruins hologram.

Really thats the only way people can tell that is a hologram. Holograms have no gamertag above the heads. It’s so easy to find out which one is real and which one is not.

Projected 3D imagery is not made out of explosives, holograms should not explode.

If anything Hologram should be made to walk around randomly, not flicker, and have a visible name above it when targeted with the correct colour to the crosshairs so that hostile holograms make your crosshairs go red, as well as hostile holograms show up as red on the radar.

Halo: Reach’s hologram was way too underpowered. It needs to be more “real” looking, as a defensive Armour Ability it did alright but not well enough to be of use in multiplayer.

edit Basically what SilentA98 said already:

> They really need to make it so the hologram is actually useful. Like it walks around the map rather than in a straight line and has a name above it. That or the persons reticle goes red when the look at it.

> Projected 3D imagery is not made out of explosives, holograms should not explode.
>
> If anything Hologram should be made to work around randomly, not flicker, and have a visible name above it when targeted with the correct colour to the crosshairs so that hostile holograms make your crosshairs go red, as well as hostile holograms show up as red on the radar.
>
> Halo: Reach’s hologram was way too underpowered. It needs to be more “real” looking, and as a defensive Armour Ability it did alright but not well enough to be of use in multiplayer.

>.> You stole my post and re-wrote it… JK of course, I dont actually care.

> > Projected 3D imagery is not made out of explosives, holograms should not explode.
> >
> > If anything Hologram should be made to work around randomly, not flicker, and have a visible name above it when targeted with the correct colour to the crosshairs so that hostile holograms make your crosshairs go red, as well as hostile holograms show up as red on the radar.
> >
> > Halo: Reach’s hologram was way too underpowered. It needs to be more “real” looking, and as a defensive Armour Ability it did alright but not well enough to be of use in multiplayer.
>
> >.> You stole my post and re-wrote it… JK of course, I dont actually care.

Lol, well it’s good to see that we have a consensus on how the Armour Ability should be buffed - I began typing up mine as soon as this thread was posted, but with me being the slow typer I of course posted last. ;D

Hologram is great the way it is if you use it right.

> > > Projected 3D imagery is not made out of explosives, holograms should not explode.
> > >
> > > If anything Hologram should be made to work around randomly, not flicker, and have a visible name above it when targeted with the correct colour to the crosshairs so that hostile holograms make your crosshairs go red, as well as hostile holograms show up as red on the radar.
> > >
> > > Halo: Reach’s hologram was way too underpowered. It needs to be more “real” looking, and as a defensive Armour Ability it did alright but not well enough to be of use in multiplayer.
> >
> > >.> You stole my post and re-wrote it… JK of course, I dont actually care.
>
> Lol, well it’s good to see that we have a consensus on how the Armour Ability should be buffed - I began typing up mine as soon as this thread was posted, but with me being the slow typer I of course posted last. ;D

Slow typing is the downfall of many a late post ;).

“Love” abilities? What are we talking about here?

lol

Love hologram. Some of the funniest moments in Reach have been due to hologram.

> Hologram is great the way it is if you use it right.

Its hard to use right… And dont look now, you have 117 posts. Or at least you did when i posted this…

why doesn’t the hologram just pretend to shoot at people?

place it at a spot, it looks around and fires at people but doesn’t actually do any damage.

They need to make the Hologram appear as a red dot or green dot on the radar. it’s far too easy to tell if the hologram in Reach is actually a Hologram or not…

Here’s an idea I though of that can’t possibly be game breaking. What if the hologram retained the gamertag of the player and also shot blank bullets? It’s could provoke players into engaging the hologram in combat thinking it was a real player.

If hologram is going to match against other abilities, it does need a buff.

I think it should walk around and “fake” attack players (not actually doing any damage)
It should act like a real player. There does need to be some way of distinguishing it fro ma player however.