Amount of armor in Halo 5

People have said Halo 4 was too over whelming with all the armor, personally I think it wasn’t I just wish they didn’t make the different way the paint is on the armor a whole other armor piece, why not just an attachment? Anyways I really don’t want them to make a really small amount of armor for Halo 5, I love variety!

i think there will be a lot more armor than in the beta idk why they wouldn’t put a lot of armor in it cause that would be stupid

Edit:
In halo 3 there was a lot of armor between Spartans and elites
In halo reach there was a lot of armor between Spartans and elites
and in halo 4 there was a lot of armor
therefore in halo 5 we’ll get a lot of new H5 armor and old H4 armor cause it would be stupid to just have the armor in the beta in the full game

If there is going to be complex paint schemes on armor like in halo 4 that go further than stripes, than there needs to be different paint jobs incase a person likes an armor but not it’s paintjob. Also, it’s so you can have different armors have a consistent paintjobs. Here’s an example, what if a helmets one paintjob was horizontal stripes, and the rest of his armor was painted with diamonds, it would prevent the interchangability of armors and weaken customization.

Oh wait, you aren’t against paintjobs…

Whelp…

I’m posting this anyway, -Yoink- it.

> 2533274894863132;3:
> If there is going to be complex paint schemes on armor like in halo 4 that go further than stripes, than there needs to be different paint jobs incase a person likes an armor but not it’s paintjob. Also, it’s so you can have different armors have a consistent paintjobs. Here’s an example, what if a helmets one paintjob was horizontal stripes, and the rest of his armor was painted with diamonds, it would prevent the interchangability of armors and weaken customization.
>
> Oh wait, you aren’t against paintjobs…
>
> Whelp…
> I’m posting this anyway, -Yoink- it.

I’m not against paint jobs I just wish they did it a different way like the way attachments were in Halo Reach, that would’ve been better than what they did for Halo 4.

The best armor customization I’ve ever seen was in Warhammer 40K Space Marine. You could do colors on each individual armor piece and look like a horrifically exploded rainbow.

how much armor is in it. I didn’t play the beta. Is the mark v in it?

It will be interesting to see the final product when it comes out.

Halo 4 armor was hit or miss. Some were really cool, but then some were down right ugly. I like what I’m seeing from 5 as far as the armor goes so far

> 2533274803334965;6:
> how much armor is in it. I didn’t play the beta. Is the mark v in it?

Not yet.

aww bummer that’s the best armor.

I just want a Mjolnir MK IV armor that would be the best EVER!
Oh and a red stripe on the chest. you know like the Spartan leader in halo wars.

> 2533274803334965;6:
> how much armor is in it. I didn’t play the beta. Is the mark v in it?

No one knows because the beta didn’t have much at all.

> 2533274883108544;11:
> I just want a Mjolnir MK IV armor that would be the best EVER!
> Oh and a red stripe on the chest. you know like the Spartan leader in halo wars.

Thats already in the game.

The Mark VI is in Halo 5, but Mark V no one knows if it is or not.

I want some classic armor skins.
Remember the one stripe you’d get on your right bicep and right thigh back in Halo 3? Bring that skin back. Old school!
And then there’s Chief’s TWO stripes in Forward Unto Dawn and The Package. Let’s get that too. Maybe even offer 3, and 4 stripe skins.
I love stripes!

In case you missed it:

> there will be a ton of different options for your Spartan. Beta barely scratched the surface. Details closer to launch. @JoshingtonState

> 2533274890113063;14:
> The Mark IV is in Halo 5, but Mark V no one knows if it is or not.

Source?

> 2533274896750290;17:
> > 2533274890113063;14:
> > The Mark VI is in Halo 5, but Mark V no one knows if it is or not.
>
>
> Source?

What do you mean Source I played the beta.

> 2533274862181038;16:
> In case you missed it:
>
>
>
>
> > there will be a ton of different options for your Spartan. Beta barely scratched the surface. Details closer to launch. @JoshingtonState

I don’t use Twitter so I wouldn’t have known this… Also thx!

> 2533274890113063;18:
> > 2533274896750290;17:
> > > 2533274890113063;14:
> > > The Mark VI is in Halo 5, but Mark V no one knows if it is or not.
> >
> >
> > Source?
>
>
> What do you mean Source I played the beta.

The Mark VI, the armor Chief has been wearing since Halo 2, is in the beta as it appeared in Halo 4 multiplayer. Both a regular and a scarred version IIRC.

Neonthunder and the other guy are asking about the Mark IV, which is what Chief wore in Forward Unto Dawn and what the Spartans wear in Halo Wars. This was not in the beta. Nor do we know if the Mark V (Combat Evolved) is in the game either.