Ammo "Perk", Headshots, and Weapon Skins?

I got three questions regarding Halo 4.

1. The Ammo Specialization increases your ammo count, but what it doesn’t seem to say anywhere is how. Does it increase the size of your clip, or the amount you can carry?

2. In Halo: Reach all automatic weapons felt pointless despite the addition of bloom n all the semi-automatic ones, here’s a video showing us ridiculous hitbox. Anyways have they reduced the headshot hitbox in Halo 4?
    (IMHO, it should be no bigger than the size of the actual head).

3. Does the WS stick to the particular weapon or the owner of the skin?
    Example: Let’s say I’m using Arctic on my Assault Rifle and a guy who normally uses Pink Lollipops or whatever kills me and then takes my rifle, will the rifle he picks up be the Arctic one, the one he drops will be the PL one?
    (I’m asking because it would be awesome to survive and use other people’s weapons as trophies).

Also, if you pick up a new Assault Rifle that spawned on the map (not from a kill) will it have the default colours or will it adopt your assigned AR WS?
(I’m asking because I’d prefer it if the default colours were dominant in a game, and that our special personal snowflake guns remain… well, snowflakes. It would suck if the original designs turned into a fading memory).

Is the multi-colored font really necessary?

> Is the multi-colored font really necessary?

Yes.

There has been no info on any of the questions that you’ve asked. But you can get to play the game in due time my friend. Just ~90 days away!

> There has been no info on any of the questions that you’ve asked. But you can get to play the game in due time my friend. Just ~90 days away!

88 days, my friend. 88 days.

> > There has been no info on any of the questions that you’ve asked. But you can get to play the game in due time my friend. Just ~90 days away!
>
> 88 days, my friend. 88 days.

Even better! :smiley:

Just 88 days away dude, cant wait for your questions to be answered then?

i can only answer the first question. It was said somewhere (sorry but i dont the link) that the ammo mod only increases the max amount of ammo you can carry. It doesnt increase the size of your clips or give you more ammo when you spawn.

So… What are the answers?

^ to mr necromancer here, I can tell you the hitbox is still huge for headshots, because i am terrible with BR and DMR control and manage headshots easy.

the purple font is really unnecessary

You will have more ammo apone spawn with the weapons you have on you and maybe when you pick up a map placed gun.
The Machine gun has been buffed to make it so you wont use 1 hole clip to take down a guys shields, finally The WS will applies to your loadouts, I have 3 so when I pick the weapon I pick the one with the skin and I spawn and re-spawn with the weapon in hand, If someone pick up YOU’r AR with the skin yes they will get it but loss it after the match or when killed.