Ammo increase in war zone for Infantry weapons

We need a ammo increase make it an armor mod or something 108 rounds for the br isn’t enough maybe increase it to 144 or 216 like in halo 4 if you can stay alive long enough your going to need more bullets no bullets means no fun and it also means your screwed if you’re in a firefight with someone so we need an ammunition increase in my opinion

I don’t think we need an ammo increase as much as we need the rounds for each weapon to be universal… Just because one BR has a Sentinel scope and the one you’re using has a longshot scope doesn’t mean they fire different rounds; we should be able to pick up BR rounds from any BR. AR from any AR, etc. etc. The rounds are the same but the game treats them as different weapons.

Uhm no. There are PLENTY of req stations scattered around the map. It’s not that hard to run back to one. There is no reason to increase the ammo capacity of the weapons.

cap is good where it is, but i agree that they should share ammo. (except maybe the suppressed ones as irl they’d be different ammo)

We really dont need it. Everyone uses a BR, you pick up their ammo, not to mention there are REQ stations. Same goes for all other weapons.

You can’t pick up ammo from every br though

Apparently there’s different ammunition in other variants

Remember you start a warzone round with only half ammo, that’s why some hit the req station right off the bat, also to put the sights on my assault rifle.

My last favorite part of the game, empty clips from dmr and SMG into warden, run back to refill. Warden is killed. Despite that I think it is fine, had to work on my timing.

> 2535431428716693;1:
> We need a ammo increase make it an armor mod or something 108 rounds for the br isn’t enough maybe increase it to 144 or 216 like in halo 4 if you can stay alive long enough your going to need more bullets no bullets means no fun and it also means your screwed if you’re in a firefight with someone so we need an ammunition increase in my opinion

I agree. It’s annoying always running back to the req stations.

> 2533274836357090;4:
> cap is good where it is, but i agree that they should share ammo. (except maybe the suppressed ones as irl they’d be different ammo)

+1 for knowing the difference between supersonic and subsonic munitions

You realize you can restock ammunition at any REQ station right?

The only time you should ever run out of ammo is if you are camping somewhere. Which is not healthy for a match–thus the need to run back to a REQ station or find weapons on the battlefield.

People have already stated the obvious, go back to a REQ station.

Or. You know, pick up a weapon from the ground. Are you really so dead-set on using only the weapon you chose? If I run out of ammo with my H2 BR not near a REQ station, I’ll gladly pick up a regular BR or even an AR from the ground. Better than having no ammo.